Grattis på födelsedagen

it was a little unsettling that zach's idea of love was death.
it made my stomach churn.
but none the less i would do it if i had to.

but thankfully, it would never come to that.

i hoped.

i sat in zachs bed on his lap facing him. he had pulled me to sit there.

"we have to kiss." i spoke to him.
"why?" he whispered, leaning to his radio turning the music on.

"cause that's what couples do." i smiled when he nodded in approval.

he leaned foward connecting our lips in a gentle kiss. we countined to kiss for awhile.

i was in pure heaven.

he pulled away and kissed my chin.

his soft lips were heaven.

he kissed my neck next.

he than kissed my collar bone after moving my shirt. he began to suck on it and kiss it repeatedly.
i wrapped my arms around him.

this was purely blissful. i've never been happier in my entire life.

zach removed his mouth from my skin. and pulled out his phone, snapping a picture

"look what i have done for you." he showed his phone which displayed a photo of my collar bone.

hickeys in a form of a heart.

a huge smile came on my face.

"it's lovely! i love you so so much!" i pulled him into a hug, kissing him.

"i love you more, my juliet."

__

at school the next day, corbyn sat besides me in chemistry. he was very stressed.

"oh my!" he gawked. i looked at him confused.

"your neck and collar bones are showing! who did that to you?" corbyn blushed, looking away as if he weren't meant to see them.

"zach gave them to me. he's my boyfriend now." i smiled proudly.

corbyn rushed, taking off his jacket and putting it on me. "that doesn't mean you parade them around! people will bully you over that."

"why?" i questioned.

"cause people are rude and cruel." corbyn hushed me as he zipped up my jacket.

_

zach looked displeased when he found out i wore corbyns jacket. the second school ended he approached me.

i didn't know why it angered him so much.

he grabbed the zipper pulling it down taking the jacket off me and throwing it to the floor.
he leaned close to breath in my sent.

"what is with you today?" i whispered.

i was quiet annoyed by his odd behavior.