ordinarie

"are you stalking me now?" he whispered, leaving me chocked up.

i tried to tell him no but the words stayed glued in my throat.

"i'm joking, don't die." a small smile appeared on his lips.

christina phone rang before she took it.

"uh.. corbyn needs help on his math homework , i gotta go help him. but i'll catch you later, jack."

i nodded and waved as she left.
zach slid into the chair christina abandoned.

"you look good." i looked at him in his work uniform. he was still breath taking.

"even in this? you're really are weird, i'm surprised you already made a friend."

"i can't help but love everything my soulmate wears." his looks made me nervous. i felt a little silly saying the words i was once confident in.

"that's not normal you know..calling someone your soulmate when you don't know his last name yet isn't normal."

"we don't have to be ordinary."

he rolled his eyes.

"do you have any friends?" i questioned him.

"i don't need any." he looked serious.

i twiddled my thumbs nervously. i didn't know how to convince him he needed me.

"i guess i could use one. since you're so persistent." he added.

"really?!" my eyes glowed with hope.

"don't get too excited. just friends ok?"

hours went by of him listening to my words and sometimes he would leave to serve a customer.

the way he always came back made my confidence in the fact he was the one grew.

zach approached again with his apron off and a jacket that replaced it.

"c'mon, we're closed." i looked around noticing the place was empty besides a few employees gathering their belongings.

i gathered my school supplies, stuffing them in my book bag and standing, following zach out.

"thanks for hanging with me today." i sighed lovingly.

"i had to, i was working." zach snorted.

it hurt my heart a little.

i turned to walk home.

"you're walking?" zach spoke up.
i looked at him before nodding.
"come with me, it's too late to be walking."

i nodded with excitement as he lead me to his car. his car smelt like the cologne he worse with cinnamon apple air freshener.
his car was messy in the back with loads of clothes and books thrown in the back.

it was cute. it showed personality.

after a silent ride and him asking a few questions to get to my house we made it.

"thank you, zachy." i smiled before leaving.

i think he was blushing but his cheeks are always rosey.

"bye, friend."

____________________________

Chapters will get longer as time progresses between the soulmates

"we don't have to be ordinary"