själsfrände

there was no denying it.

absolutely no doubt.
jack had made up his mind. the boy who sat alone in the back of the school's garden was infact his soul mate.
there was nothing that was going to change jacks mind after that moment

no matter the consequences.

"i wouldn't become his friend if i were you. it's a world of pain i've heard." jacks school tour guide said.

"everyone deserves a friend, though. so if you're up to the challenge, i don't see why not." the blonde boy spoke again.

"i have to be his friend. see well.. he's my soul mate." surprisingly, the words came out of my mouth smoothly. it only raised my confidence.

"i'm sorry, but you said what?" the blonde tour guide looked taken aback by my statement.

"he's my soulmate." i repeated.

_

"my table's pretty empty so i don't mind you sitting with us." the tour guide known as corbyn smiled at me.

"does he sit with you also?" i was referring to my soulmate.

"oh urm zach? no, he sits alone." the blonde boy rubbed the back of his neck; giving me a questionable look.

"i'm not crazy... it's just you can tell when your soulmate enters your life." i sighed nervously. i clearly felt judged and i barley knew his name.

"i'm not judging you. I could tell when christina, my girlfriend, entered my life that we were meant to be. she was like no other person i've ever met before." he smiled brightly at me.

"would you like to meet some of my friends? we sit at a table close to zach." he added.

i nodded.

he took me to his table where three people sat. a girl and two boys who were wrestling.

"corbyn!" the brunette haired girl squealed. she jumped up hugging the tour guide known as corbyn.

corbyn planted a kiss on her cheek before sitting next to her.

i watched as the boys at the table wrestled roughly shaking the table. the tall one pinned the boy with dyed blonde hair, before he planted a kiss on his lips.

i thought it was adorable, until the blonde one broke free and started punching him again.

"go fuck yourself!" the taller one yelled as he got the blonde one in a head lock.

"why fuck myself when i have you!" the blonde one growled as he tried to get the other boy off him.

"you wish i would fuck you."

"can you guys shut the fuck up already? even corbyn and i don't do that at the table!" christina said sternly.

they both let go of eachother once she spoke.

"guys, this is jack." corbyn spoke up finally acknowledging me.

the blonde boy who was previously wrestling looked at me.

"hi, i'm daniel seavey!" he waved and smiled showing his gap in his teeth.

"i'm jonah." the brunette smiled shyly.

"i'm christina." corbyns girlfriend said excitedly.

they all started telling me about themselves until they couldn't think of anything else. i was glad i have almost all my periods with at least one of them.

they all seemed so perfect.

my gaze averted to zach. he was absolutely stunning.

i'm so glad i finally found my soulmate.

i couldn't stand it any longer. i was going to meet my soulmate.

i stood up in the middle of corbyn explaining a story and walked over to zach.

i sat down across from him and looked at him lovingly.

"do i know you?" his tone was harsh as he took out one of his ear buds.

"not yet..but you're my soulmate." i breathed out a little shaky.

"soulmate?"

_________________
HELLOOOOOOO MY BRAND NEW BOOK
THANKS TO limejachary
When I texted my wife this suddenly popped in my brain so crazy

_________________HELLOOOOOOO MY BRAND NEW BOOKTHANKS TO limejachary When I texted my wife this suddenly popped in my brain so crazy

"soulmate."