ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs

markhyuck

Mark let out a yawn, waddling through the dorm in attempt to find something that could perhaps distract him from sleeping. It was nearly 12am, the release of their latest music video was today, and Mark was waiting to see the comments their fans were going to leave. Although Mark hated staying awake, since in the morning he would end up with terribly dark eye bags and pale skin, making him look even worse, he would sacrifice that one nights sleep for the feedback.

Passing by Donghyuck's room, Mark caught sight of the younger sprawled over his bed, staring at the ceiling with a blank expression. Mark stopped walking and stood by the door, raising an eye when he saw the younger place a hand over his mouth in shock and then begin to shake as his blushing intensified.

"You okay?" Mark asked, snapping Donghyuck out of whatever trance he was in.

"Yeah!" Donghyuck squeaked, surprised after realising that Mark had caught him doing whatever he was doing. A few seconds went by, but Mark still stood by the door, leaning against it and his eyes travelled around the room, not quite staying in one place. He wasn't sure why he hadn't left yet, gone to the living room and binged out a TV show he had kept on his queue, however, when Donghyuck spoke up again, Mark understood why he was glued to his space. "Come sit."

Instead of patting the seat besides him, Donghyuck pat his stomach, flashing Mark a bright smile, and then repeating the action, patiently waiting for the older. Mark narrowed his eyes at Donghyuck's hand, glancing up at him suspiciously, almost as if to check if he was joking, but after finding no hint of humour or mischief, Mark sighed noisily, before shuffling towards the bed.

Mark threw his leg over Donghyuck, climbing up and then taking a seat on his stomach, feeling a little awkward by the way the latters stomach flattened even more than before and a growling sound escaped it, causing Donghyuck to purse his lips.

"What's up?" Mark asked, trying to maintain balance on his knees, so that he wasn't putting too much pressure on Donghyuck's stomach.

Without giving any response, Donghyuck smiled up at him, trailing his hands down the side of the bed, before lacing them around Mark's, intervining their fingers and bringing them up to his face. With a sudden jerk, Donghyuck pulled Mark forwards, the smile on his face remaining the same, before he let go of the elders hands.

"Donghyuck-what-hey-" Mark stuttered, unable to think of what to say, before this had never actually happened between the two. Sure they spent a lot of time together, laying close and hugging each other to sleep. But that was normally because they were unconscious, or extremely tired. However, this, this hand that was stretching out to Mark's face, caressing his cheek, and another one snaking its way to Mark's neck, tugging him forwards until he was only inches away from the blonde beneath him. This was new.

"Can I?" Donghyuck asked, the grin on his face remaining exactly the same, even when Mark absentmindedly nodded along before darting his eyes down to his lips.

Finally putting each other out of their misery, Donghyuck closed the gap between them, pulling Mark into a kiss and sighing deeply, clearing enjoying it already. The first one to move was Donghyuck, pushing against Mark's lips and then backing away, only to then reconnect them again. Gaining his senses back, Mark realised that he should probably do something as well, so then quickly fixed his hands besides Donghyucks head, and then took a deep breath when the younger pulled away, before leaning down and brushing his lips against the blondes softly.

It was all very new to the two of them, never actually experiencing a first kiss before, so of course, it was messy, contained more teeth than lips, and was extremely slow, to the point that both of them were hoping the other would somehow fasten the pace of the kiss.

Donghyuck scrunched his face up before grabbing Mark's arms and lifting him up, switching their position, so that he was the one seated on the other. He leaned down, pecking Mark's lips, before placing a hand on his cheek, gently patting it as he smiled down at Mark's face. He had his eyes closed, cheeks flushed, and his hair was tangled up, maybe because of the way Donghyuck brushed through it whilst they kissed.

"By the way." Donghyuck whispered, causing Mark to flutter open his eyes and stare up at the blonde with confusion. "I lov-"

"It's out!" Yuta's voice echoed through the dorm, and Jaehyun, who had been trying his best to block out the sound of Mark and Donghyuck kissing next to him, jumped up, cheerfully running out of the room to join the others in the living room, where they were going to watch the music video.

Donghyuck groaned out of frustration, before climbing off Mark, stuffing his arms into a hoodie and pouting because he missed his chance to say something special. Mark, on the other hand, lay on the bed, still a little dazed from the kissing, before sitting up, a smile breaking out of his face as he understood what Donghyuck was going to say a while ago.

"Hey." Mark said, as the two walked out of the room, hands brushing against each other. "I love you too."

Before Donghyuck could even react, Mark ran ahead, squashing himself between Taeyong and Johnny, before patting the seat in front of him on the floor for Donghyuck. Warmth flooded Donghyuck body, before he nodded and then dropped to the floor shifting backwards until his back was pressed against the bottom of the sofa. A hand ran through his hair, and Donghyuck didn't even need to turn around to know that it was Mark.

("Why are your lips swollen?" Taeyong asked, squinting and then leaning forwards, analysing the youngers lips carefully, before nudging Jaehyun, who only responded by shaking his head and attempting to avoid the question.

"Taeyong I think." Taeil cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention before making a face and imitating kissing sounds.

"Wait." Taeyong froze, turning his head to the two, who were completely red and leaning away from the others. "You did what-!")