ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴊᴇʟʟʏ

(part one)

markhyuck

the timeline is very messed up here, so it won't make perfect sense, but just remember what happened in specific events

Donghyuck never gets jealous. Even when Mark pinched Jungwoo's cheek, or placed a kiss on Taeyong's head, or choose to cuddle with Yuta. Donghyuck wouldn't even bat an eye at that. But whenever Jeno would wrap an arm around Donghyuck, or Renjun would jokingly get really close, and Jaemin would playfully kiss Donghyuck's cheek, Mark's blood boiled at the sight. Although, he knew Donghyuck did it on purpose, trying to get his boyfriend jealous by hanging out with others, it still pissed Mark off seeing him all cute with people that weren't him. That was for Mark to enjoy, not them.

So when Mark casually turned to face Sicheng and pulled on the bottom of his ear, pursing his lips at the adorable reaction he gave, Mark found it weird how Donghyuck glared at them from across the room. It wasn't like Donghyuck to get jealous, or even the slightest bit annoyed when Mark chose others over him.

"I like Winwin hyung a lot, recently." Mark said, holding the mic up to his face and tucking a strand of his back hair behind his ear. Donghyuck frowned even more, sitting up straight and shooting him a look, almost as if he was saying that was enough. Johnny noticed what Donghyuck was trying to do, and began to laugh silently, hitting the younger on his back and dying at the back of the room, hoping the cameras wouldn't catch him.

Taeyong, who also caught on to what was happening, snaked his hand around Donghyuck's shoulder and then pat his chest, whispering that it was alright, not knowing that Donghyuck had actually taken Mark's words to heart.

"So Donghyuck." Mark said once the cameras turned off, and the group started making their way to the dressing room. "What's up?"

"What do you mean, what's up?" Donghyuck said, sending Mark a side glance before turning down the corner and opening the door of the room.

"You seem upset." Mark laughed, elbowing Donghyuck and then taking a seat, allowing the makeup artists to wipe their faces clean. Donghyuck only scoffed and turned his head away, choosing to ignore Mark's statement.

Finally, Mark had finally found a way to get Donghyuck jealous. Strangely enough, it took him a good three years into their relationship to discover this, but now that he did, he was definitely going to make the most of it.

As the group slowly exited the dressing room, now in comfortable clothing, Mark shuffled towards Sicheng and wrapped an arm around him, leaning his head onto his shoulder and sighing in comfort. Sicheng tilted his head to the side to check Mark out, making sure he's fine, before focusing his attention on Taeyong, who was trying to explaing to him the meaning of a word he didn't understand.

Mark could literally feel his eyes, Donghyuck's I mean, staring straight into the back of his head. A small bit of joy burst into Mark, knowing that Donghyuck liked him just as much as he did to the point that he also got jealous seeing Mark with others. Johnny sent him a confused look when Donghyuck hurried to the front and climbed into the van, but Mark shrugged it off, although he knew exactly why Donghyuck was in a bad mood.

The second the got home, Donghyuck rushed to his room, closing the door behind him and not even joining the members for dinner. Jaehyun, deciding that it would be best if he checked up on his roommate, stood up from his seat and walked away. Mark only watched him leave and then turned his attention back to his food.

This had happened to Mark multiple times. Donghyuck would get really close with someone in front of the camera, and Mark's jealousy levels would be above the roof. So it was a little weird seeing Donghyuck in the position Mark was in previously.