12.) With an I

I was in awe of her, her, her, her, her, and her. All six of them had my attention. I couldn't take my eyes away. I found myself craning my neck trying to look at them as they exited the stage.

My attention was broken when I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked over to see Pearl with Ice's drink in her hand, "You look thirsty."

And with that everyone bursted our laughing. Ken dapped up Ice, "She a keeper, dawg!"

"Man, shut up," I pouted. "And I'm not thirsty. I'm interested there's a difference."

"So you saying, you breaking your neck looking at they asses was just interest," Ice said feeling up Pearl as a new song started. I didn't recognize it but the beat wasn't so bad and Pearl wasn't bad to look at either as she moved to the beat.

"Leave her alone. She's aloud to look after dropping that gold digging ass hoe," Dearra said hitting the two jerks sitting with us on the arm.

"And that's why I like you more than them."

Another act got on stage and her moves were as dry as Popeyes biscuits (A/N them shits still slap tho 😭 but I need a drink to wash it down after that's for damn sure). And I wasn't the only one that thought so seeing as how the only thing being thrown at her were Washingtons and a few at that. But hey sis can still get a Wendy's 4 for $4. Yayyyyy!

She wasn't ugly but she sure wasn't a Pearl or a Sextuplet. She was basic or average. A Rachel Berry without the talent just taller with a smaller nose.

I heard snoring behind me, and looked over to see Ken fake sleeping

I heard snoring behind me, and looked over to see Ken fake sleeping. Dearra slapped his arm, "stop playing."

"Ow! Damn, it's not my fault she boring me to a comatose sleep!" He said rubbing his arm.

Pearl looked up from her dance with Ice to see who was on stage, "Ohhhhhh, that's Kitty. The boss gave her the worst time slot of the day. The patrons already gave majority of their money to Sextuplets so all she gets is the loose change their willing to part with seeing as she's one of the worst dancer here."

"I can see that," I mumbled. I looked around to see if there were any other dancers strolling around. Preferably, ones who were on stage not to long ago.

"You're looking for them aren't you." Our resident stripper stated more than asked. "They take a minute to come out after their bigger sets like that. If you can't wait you can ask for them specifically. Typically the boss is at the bar watching us or you can come back tomorrow."

I nodded taking a note to what she was saying, but I wasn't really looking at her. My eyes weren't really focused on much but apparently someone thought otherwise because some pretty light-skin with a bright ass orange wig and gold bikini began strutting my way. Any other day I would have prepared my self for her arrival but now I'm rolling my eyes as she approaches.

"Oooo someone has an admirerrrr," Ken sang

"I see the light bulbs flickering. Tell the boss you're free to be the replacement. Ol highlighter ass nigga," I said, crossing my arms watching Ken pout while everyone else laughed at my joke.

"Don't be mad at me cause the girls you want ain't out here."

I ignored him knowing he was right.

As I sat back in my seat, The Carrot top stripper arrived, "hey boo. I saw you staring and just thought I'd introduce myself and show you a good time. My name's Candi with an I for 'I think you're cute'."

It's been a year (exactly) since I've updated, so it's a little rusty. Sorry for that.