11.) Sextuplets

It was 8 pm when we decided to head out to the strip joint.

TBFH I wasn't in the mood to go. I wasn't depressed over the break up or anything, I just didn't want no HIV heavy hoe putting her 10 pound silicone breasts in my face.

"So are you happy you finally lost that gold diggin trick," Bonnie asked me.

Bonnie or Dearra is a beautiful brown skin female with brown eyes and long black hair. She's with my mans Clyde or Ken.

 She's with my mans Clyde or Ken

(^Bonnie)

Ken is my mans I met him about 6 years ago. He a border line light bright. He mad chill, and he started a lil YouTube channel with Dearra a few years ago.

"Yea, Camila was trying to burn a hole in my pockets," I said looking out the window

"Yea, Camila was trying to burn a hole in my pockets," I said looking out the window. I seen the bright lights of the strip joint approaching.

"We're here!" Ice said pulling up to park his car.

When we got out he was greeted by the bouncer and quickly let in.

"I see someone's a regular," Clyde said holding onto Bonnie's waist keeping her away from all the lurking perverts.

"Whatever man," Ice said paying Ken no mind instead he was watching the performance of a little snow bunny on stage.

*2 hours later*

"Aii man, I think it's time to go," I said yawning to Ice who was getting a lap dance from the girl he was watching earlier. They called her Pearl because of her pale complexion.

"No! We can't go yet Koho, Miss. Pearl was just about to show me her special skill. Plus, you don't want to miss the best act- Sextuplets," He said with a shit eating grin, placing a $20 in Pearl's g-string.

"The what?"

"Sextuplets. They're supposed to be the best of the best. Yes ma throw that shit back!" He told me getting distracted by Pearl's lap dance.

"You know that Sextuplets is when your pregnant with 6 kids at the same time right?"

"I ain't name 'em. Shit speak with the boss," he said going back to Pearl.