Chapter 4: Failure

Start from the beginning

"Who're you?" Shisui asked as he immediately brought out his own sword, brandishing it. Itachi and Izumi followed suit as Naruto turned away from the spoiled brat. 

"Guards!" Chu shouted in a fearful voice. "Kill the intruder!" The two guards ran forward, charging the masked man who didn't even say anything before he seemingly flashed forward and was now behind the men, his sword out as the men fell forward, dead, two slashes on each of their throats.  

"Hey!" Shisui cried out in surprise as he tried swiping the man with his sword, only for the sword to go right through the man, as if he weren't there at all. "Genjutsu?" 

"No," The dark voice said again as he suddenly punched Shisui in the jaw, knocking the Uchiha back several yards as he slid across the dirt. 

"Don't touch Shisui-sensei!" Izumi shouted as she charged forward. 

"Izumi!" Naruto shouted, the smile on his face almost nonexistent. "Don't go near him!" 

"What do you-" Izumi began shouted, enraged with Naruto's words before she was kicked in the chest by the masked man, hurtling towards Naruto who caught her, the small smile threatening to fall. 

"Shisui-sensei can take care of this guy, we'd just get in the way." He whispered. As he spoke, Shisui appeared right above the masked man, his Sharingan active as he tried hitting the intruder, only for his blade to pass through the man once again. 

Shisui landed on the ground and vanished once again, put his hand on the Prince, vanished about fifty yards away, then reappeared to face the masked man, a determined look in his Sharingan eyes. 

"I don't know who you are, or why you're doing this, but I will stop you," Shisui spoke in a dangerous tone. 

"No, you won't," The masked man stated as if it were a truth of the world. "I don't wish to kill my own kind, but I will if I must. All four of you Uchiha," Itachi's eyes widened. 

"Four?" He whispered as he turned to Naruto, who maintained that indifferent smile on his face. "Naruto?" 

"You're an Uchiha?!" Shisui shouted angrily. "Why did you abandon the Leaf?!" 

"I will answer if you can defeat me in combat, Shisui of the Flash Step." Suddenly, his red Sharingan eyes became visible, but, they weren't normal Sharingan eyes. It looked like a three-sided shuriken where the blades connected to each other, forming a small circle around the weapon. 

"The Mangeykou?" Shisui almost shouted in surprise. "Heh, it seems I'll take you on then," Shisui's own Sharingan eyes shifted into a shuriken as well, this time it was a four-pointed shuriken that glowed slightly. 

"Oh? That's a surprise, I thought there was only one Mangeykou user in Konoha, it seems I was wrong." The masked man charged Shisui, his sword clashing against Shisui's own as sparks flew off as the metal connected, though Shisui was easily overpowered as the masked man pushed down before melting right through Shisui, one of his arms still in the Uchiha sensei before he materialized, his hand inside Shisui's right side as Shisui suddenly began coughing up blood as he fell off the man's hand, hitting the ground with a thud. 

"Shisui-sensei!" Naruto shouted, his bright blue eyes shifting into the scarlet red into his two tomoed Sharingan, a single slit going straight down the middle as red chakra surrounded him. "You bastard, get away from him!" 

"Ah, Naruto Namikaze," The masked man said as if remembering the name. He turned to the enraged Naruto, who was no longer smiling, but gritting his teeth as he tried to come to terms with this situation. "It seems your father sealed the Kyuubi inside of you, interesting."