Chapter 2

Shahrukh was in his office, lost in his thoughts; what Uncle Arjit told him made him both shocked and confused. "why did he do this?" Shahrukh asked his self again, he didn't get clear answer when he asked Uncle Arjit. He said "because you are like a son to me, I trust you" and many empty words. Shahrukh knew that Arjit meant what he said but he hid the real reason for his behavior and he didn't feel well for this decision. Shahrukh felt that there is something big behind this behavior. "How would Poja react?" he asked himself.

His phone suddenly rang and distracted his thoughts; he wiped his face with his palms and looked at his phone. Kajol was calling him.

'hey kaj'

'hello, where are you?'

'still at work, do you need anything?'

'ummm yes, my car ran out of fuel and I want you to take me back home at the end of the day please'

'okay, no problem dear' he said happily

'thank you so much, see you'

'bye' he said and hung up, he smiled to himself then decided to focus on work but his phone rang again, he looked at it and found that it was a message from Amira.

"Abhishik will drop me home, he might stay for dinner. Not sure is his parents are coming or not"

Shahrukh rolled his eyes and sighed. Abhishik is not a threat to him anymore but he and his family is still Poja's winning card. He closed his eyes tight because of the headache that attacked him, he pressed the button under his desk; he found that a cup of coffee will be a good idea after all these events coming after each other at the same day.

Kajol was waiting with some friends in front of the college, she decided to pass some time with them until Shahrukh arrives. Shahrukh parked the car near the place where her friends were gathering, he got out of the car and went towards her.

'ok guys, my time is up; bye' Kajol said to them and she was about to leave when Shahrukh reached her

'I can drop you home if you want' one of the boys standing with her said this

'no thanks' Kajol said coldly

Shahrukh tried to act calmly 'come on Kajol, let's leave. Bye everyone' he grabbed her hand and was about to leave

'who is he anyway?' The boy asked Kajol

'excuse me?' Shahrukh asked coldly

'he is my cousin Shahrukh' Kajol replied at once, Shahrukh raised an eyebrow.

'why is he asking? Who is he?' Shahrukh asked Kajol

'a colleague'

'so why does a "colleague" asks you about who you go with?'

'take it easy guys' one of the girls said 'Kajol, go home dear' she said pushing them away gently to leave, Shahrukh took Kajol's hand and left. They rode the car silently, Shahrukh started the engine and they left.

Kajol was forcing herself not to laugh, Shahrukh noticed her struggling in the mirror, they looked at each other directly and both burst out laughing.

Shahrukh shook his head 'what a stupid boy!'

'just don't care about him, that is how Raj is'

'that thing has a name!' he said and she giggled

'now you are cool?' i felt like you will eat him' Kajol asked teasing Shahrukh