33- Boi You Better Calm Yourself

Start from the beginning

"H-Hoseok?" I mumbled. His shoulders started to shake as he kept on crying. He opened his mouth a little, licking my bruises gently and apologetically. He wrapped his arms around my form and leaned on the top of me.

"M-Master...." He cried, "we want to mate with you so bad... But you don't want us. Our whole purpose is to be your mates and to give you love, but our nature completely took over, and we all fell in love with you."

"Hobi..." I sighed and hugged him back.

"It got to the point where we can't touch you or even look at you without having huge difficulties controlling our urges," Hoseok sobbed louder, "but we won't be able to hold it for long, Master. We can't..."

Kind of smut but I don't know oops

He pinned me by my waist again using his own as he spoke, a little softer than before. He lifted my legs and held my knees at each of his sides and started grinding his heat on mine.

"Mmm... Master~..." He groaned and grinded harder,making it harder for me to make out a thought, "I can't hold it back anymore... I have to mate with you, no matter the consequences, and I have to mate with you right now."

"N-No- nghh~!" I moaned softly, a little scared. This is not how I wanted things to go. I wasn't ready, and this sure as hell wasn't the right way to make me want it.

"You say no, but you want it." Hoseok said, confused. He held his hand up and pinched my nipples through my shirt, making me throw my head back, but also very scared. He took off my pants and even though I tried to stop him, he was too strong for me to over power. Without breaking a sweat, he took off his pants and underwear, going back to grinding as if his life depended on it.

"H-Hobi.... Stop p-please!" I started to cry again. He made a sharp and hard movement with his hips, causing me to moan between my sobs.

"No..." Hosoek groaned uncertainty. He had the strongest urge to mate with me, but couldn't make up his mind between the love, lust and instincts.

Oops smut ended haha

"Hoseok!" I hit his chest a few times as hard as I could, causing him to come back to his senses, freezing in his place and setting his forehead on my shoulder in defeat.

He started to sob, making me go soft for him again. I'm not used to see my sunshine crying. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug.

"What are we going to do about it?" I said softly. I felt his tears making my shirt wet as he kept on crying. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.

"I don't know...." He cried, "It's either you let us mate with you, or we take it from you by force... Taehyung and Jungkook have been mating so much lately because of that. They're trying to make their instincts calm down, but no matter how much they mate... They can't complete it without getting one of them pregnant... B-But it's only because they're both males!" He hurried to reassure me, "We won't have the need to get you gregnant, I promise!... Well, not yet."

"I understand... I love you, but I think I will need some time before I will... Mate... With one of you." I broke the hug and put on my pants.

"I get it, but you don't have much time." He warned me, "I suggest you start with Yoongi hyung... He is the most impatient. All he does is to talk about you, your perfect body, and what he wants to do to you. All. The. Fricking. Time."

"Alright, Hobi. Thank you." I was about to kiss his forehead, but he stopped me.

"If you do that, I will no longer be able to hold myself back from mating with you." He said darkly.