So to them I smell like Luke....he better shower regularly. I have a reputation to uphold.

We came to a stop inside this huge office. It was gorgeous and very business-y. Someone cleared their throat. I looked up. There stood an older version of Luke. His eyes weren't as bright, he was a bit grey around the edges. He was smaller than Luke but still towered over me. He gives off a powerful vibe. Reminds me of someone else I know.
I wondered why he cleared his throat. I looked around and realised I was the only one not looking at the ground or tilting my head in submission. Did he expect me to? Oh hell to the no. He raised his eyebrows.
"Who is she?"
His voice boomed out, projecting and bouncing off the wall. I think it was intended to scare me but i'm used to people shouting at me.
"This 'she' is standing right here. Why don't you ask her."

He looked shocked. Whether it was good or bad I don't know. We'll just have to find out. Luke shook his head at me, telling me to stop. I had no intention of doing so.
Big scary guy took a step towards us.
"I can't figure out if you're brave or just stupid." Oh he's done it now. If i'm going down i'm going down fighting. I took a step forward to show him he wasn't intimidating. I heard Bonnie softly gasp and Luke whisper "don't" but I did.

"Oh believe me sir it has nothing to do with intellect or bravery. It's the simple fact that where I come from I was taught to respect people, no matter their rank. So you stand before me as I STAND before you. I bow before no man and never submit."

His eyes twinkled and he chuckled.
"You know you're the first person to stand up to me like that since my mate. You're going to make a great mate for my son and a great Luna for our pack."
He stuck his hand out
"May we start over? Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Jack soon to be former Alpha of the Blue Moon pack and you are?"
"Alexandria Smith sir. Call me Alex I insist."

I saw everyone's shocked faces. "How the hell did you do that."
Zach shout whispered. I was about to answer him when I heard a squeal.

"Oh my god is this her? Is this the young lady that I can thank for bring back my baby boy?" A woman in her late forties grabbed my hand and examined me. I guess that's what you could call it.
"Gorgeous, strong, dresses well, confident, tall, holds herself well. You are perfect my dear." Before I could reply she brought me into a bone crushing hug. Literally.
"Mom she's human be careful."
"Oh I'm so sorry darling. Did I hurt you? Would you like to sit down? Do you feel faint?" It was like Bonnie all over again, I got this shit.
"Ma'am i'm fine. It's sweet of you to worry about me but honestly i'm not as fragile as Luke makes out. You on the other hand look a bit flushed, can I get you anything?"
She just stared at me.

"Luke you must have been a saint in your past life to get this girl. She's wonderful." "Thanks.....er ma'am?" She hasn't told me her name yet so i'll have to work with ma'am. "Oh my god i'm so sorry. That was so rude of me, you probably hate me now. I can't believe i've messed this up. The mother of my future grandchildren hates me." GRANDCHILDREN?!? Hold up. Jack wrapped an arm around her
"calm down love."
"Calm down, calm down you're telling me to calm down. You can sleep on the couch tonight how's that for calming down? She might keep my future grandbabies from me. Is that what you want?"

He was drowning so I threw him a lifeline
"ma'am I don't hate you. I can assure you, now please take a breath and we can start over. I'm Alexandria and you are?" She looked like a kid at christmas.
"I'm Sandra and thank you. You're an angel."

"Well that was interesting."
We had "the talk" with Luke's parents. It was so funny, Zach was traumatised. Bonnie was as red as a tomato. Aaron and Luke just rolled their eyes. Me? Well I had to drink a load of water so I didn't laugh. Yes I know i'm childish.

The boys started complaining, saying they wanted to go for a run. So we're heading to the woods.

'If you go down to the wood's today you're sure of a big surprise... '
Talk about a twist in the Red Riding Hood fairytale, going into the woods with a bunch of big, bad wolves.