A Healthier Happier You

Narrator's POV

Stephen opened his eyes, waking up to the sound of birds singing outside the window. He turned his head and placed his chin on Tony's chest, looking up at him. He smiled, placing a hand on Tony's chest.

Tony was already awake, returning the smile.

"How'd you sleep?" Stephen asked.

"Good." Tony said. "You?"

"Good." Stephen responded.

Tony smiled. "That's good to hear." He caressed Stephen's head.

"I'm hungry." Stephen said.

"You always are." Tony said, messing up Stephen's hair. "Come on, let's go get something to eat."

///0///0

"This is not what I had in mind when you said you had something to eat in the fridge." Tony said as he watched Stephen eat up a plate of who knows what.

"It's actually really good." Stephen said chewing. "You should try it." He slurped up a tentacle that was still moving.

"I think I'll just stick to a tuna sandwich." Tony said.

"Your loss." Stephen said, sting away.

"But hey, you're eating and that makes me happy." Tony said. "At least you're taking care of yourself."

"I checked my weight the other day..." Stephen spoke, trying to finish what was in his mouth before speaking again. "...and I gained two pounds." He blushed a shade of red.

"That's great." Tony said. "You're on your way to a healthy weight." He noticed Stephen's blush. "Aww, Stephen. You don't have to be embarrassed about it. This is really good."

"Mhm." Stephen nodded. "It's just a little embarrassing."

"Well, you don't have to be embarrassed." Tony kissed his cheek. "I'm very proud of you."

Stephen smiled, looking down at his food.

///0///0

Stephen reached across Tony, getting his toothbrush.

The two were brushing their teeth and getting ready to go out. It had been a while since the two had been out, and today there were gonna watch a performance.

Stephen put toothpaste on his brush and wet it before beginning to brush.

"You missed a spot." Tony said as he brushed his hair.

"What? Where?" Stephen asked.

"Here." Tony said, leaning forward and kissing Stephen's cheek.

Stephen's face blushed red. "You little-"

Tony laughed, walking out of the bathroom. "See you downstairs."

Stephen closed his eyes, chuckling.

"Also, that's my toothbrush."

Stephen stopped brushing. "Bleh..." He let the toothpaste spumes fall from his mouth.

///0///0

"It's been so long since I've been to the theatre." Stephen said, looking up the steps of a beautiful theatre.

Tony and him were standing at the bottom of the steps in their black suits.

"Well, you're gonna love this show." Tony said.

"What is it?" Stephen asked.

"It's a surprise." Tony expended his elbow out.

Stephen locked their arms together, and they made their way up the steps.