It's Tourist Stuff

Narrator's POV

"Okay, when we get there, we'll have to blend in." Stephen said. "The Zealots will be on the look out for us."

"Disguises, alright." Tony said, standing up from his seat and walking over to doors in the jet. He clicked a button, and the doors opened, exposing a closet full of clothes. "There's not one day I'm not prepared."

Stephen stood up from his seat, walking over to the closet. He ran his shaking hands over the clothes.

"Try on whatever you'd like." Tony said. "I don't know what will fit you because-"

"You're short?" Stephen looked at Tony, raising a brow.

Tony blushed, smirking. "I was gonna say because I'm a bit muscular, but I'll let that one slide." He finished. He looked through the clothes. "If I remember correctly, I was the tall one when we were younger."

"Well, looks like you haven't really grown any since." Stephen said.

"Okay, if you're gonna keep making jokes about my height, I'm calling this whole thing off." Tony said.

"Okay, okay." Stephen said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get short with you." He said.

"That's it, Jarvis-"

"Alright, alright." Stephen got the last chuckles out of him. "I'll stop."

Tony laughed, giving Stephen a playful punch.

Stephen stopped his laughter, grabbing Tony's palm and bend it back toward his arm, his eyes glowing white.

"Ow, ow." Tony yelped.

"Don't you ever do that again." He said in a low voice.

"Okay, okay." Tony whined.

Stephen blinked, snapping out of his phase. He looked at Tony and how he was hurting him. He let go.

"Ah." Tony brought his hand close, massaging it. "Geez, didn't know you were so sensitive."

"Tony, I'm sorry." Stephen apologized. "I didn't mean to. I- It wasn't me."

"It's okay." Tony said. "Nothing too bad."

Sir, we are approaching Airport 72

"You have seventy two airports?" Stephen asked, looking at Tony.

"Psh." Tony rolled his eyes playfully. "Triple that." He said. "Thank you, Jarvis."

My pleasure, sir

"Alright." Tony said. "Better get in costume." He lifted up his shirt a little before pulling over his head, removing it. "It'll only be a few minutes before... Stephen?" He asked, looking at Stephen who had his back to Tony.

"You don't look at me, I don't look at you." Stephen said, undoing the straps of his robe.

"Ah, I see." Tony said, turning his back to Stephen.

Then there it was.

That little urge.

That little urge to look back at him.

Tony remembered how Stephen's body was so lean and beautiful back then, who knows how he looked under all that clothes now. He just had to know, he had to. He slowly turned his head until he had a good view of Stephen.

Stephen's back was facing him, but that wasn't a bad thing.

You could see the muscles in his back move and work about as Stephen worked on removing his robe. Oh, and how could you forget that sexy strip of muscle running down Stephen's back? Stephen was wearing his undergarments, but his well sculpted behind was poppin and couldn't be missed.