Green

Narrator's POV

"Ah!" Stephen gasped, waking up from what seemed forever. "Ngh..." He groaned as a bright light hung above him and shone on him. He soon noticed he was siting in a chair, wrists and ankles tied to the wood.

Wherever he was, it was dark.

"This little piggy went to market..."

His eyes widen as he heard his voice echo in his ears.

"This little piggy stayed home..."

"No. Oh god, no." He gasped.

"This little piggy had roast beef...this little piggy had none."

"Please... stop..." Stephen begged. He was in tears. "Oh fuck." He trembled in fear.

"Oh my." His voice said. "Stephen learned naughty words."

Out of the shadow, he stepped out with a hammer in hand. "Finish the rest of the song."

"Get me out of here!" Stephen panicked, trying to break free. "Help! Someone! To-"

"Do it, and I won't..." He made a hammering motion with the hammer.

Stephen trembled, sucking in a breath. He let it out in a shaky sigh. "This little piggy went...wee, wee, wee, all the way home..."

"Oh, good job." He smiled at him, cupping Stephen's chin and picked his head up. He saw the pain in Stephen's face.

Stephen's green eyes were looking down and avoiding eye contact with him.

"Oh, no, no, no... Don't cry." He said. "Let's wipe those tears away." He used his thumb to wipe Stephen's tears away. "And make room for new ones." He smirked.

"Hm?" Stephen looked into his eyes, then he felt the pressure of the steel hammer slam down on his pinkie finger.

"ARGH!" Stephen screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled. "My hand must've slipped, my bad." He put the hammer up to his face to inspect the blood left on it.

Stephen sobbed. "Timothy!" He yelped, looking up at Timothy. "Fuck! You promised!"

"I had my fingers crossed." Timothy smirked.

The needles Timothy had stuck in Stephen's fingers began to sink in further, slowly.

"Ah! Shit!" Stephen groaned, tears falling from his eyes.

"Did you miss me?" Timothy asked. "Admit it, you missed me."

"You're a bastard." Stephen said.

"Stephen, where are your manners?" Timothy asked. "Looks like we're gonna have to punish you for being so rude." Timothy said, taking out another needle. He looked down at the remaining bandaids on Stephen's hands. "Eene meene miny moe." He pointed at different bandaids. "You." He pointed at a star bandaid. He peeled it off quickly, revealing a healing incision. He whistled as he turned his back to Stephen to take another instrument off another table.

"Mm!" Stephen tossed his head back, chuckling. "You son of a bitch." Stephen said as Timothy had his back to him.

"I don't like the way you insulted my mother." Timothy turned around to Stephen with an electric drill.

"You're a monster. No mother could ever love you. You're a miserable fuck." Stephen said in exhaustion. His hands began to tremble even more than before. "Always stuck in second place. Never being good enough for anyone."