The decision

Hope you like this chapter my Wi-Fi is out on my computer so I'm taking my time with you guys.

Disclaimer:I do not own warriors
_______________________________________

"W-What?!" Cinderstar stutters.

"I want you as my mate" Firestar says, casually. Cinderpelt inside jumps for joy but still was confuse on why he wants to be mate either than their kits. She stared at the sincere Firestar and thought about it.

"Firestar how will we mates? I have a clan you do too" Cinderstar says, sadly.

"We merge the clans that cave is enough to hold all 5 clans" Firestar explains. Cinderstar agreed with that part.

"W-What about your territory?" Cinderstar asks.

"Twoleg's are consuming it and your territory has all the 4 clans territory in it. Forest,River,moor and pines it is a great place for our clan" Firestar meows, triumphantly. All her questions answered she just needs to think about it. She turns to the older leader and whispers out an response

"Can you give me a moon to think about?" Cinderstar asks. Firestar's eyes softens and he walks to Cinderstar giving her a lick on her head to reassure her. He then pads out the den and to the Thunderclan Territory. Cinderstar sighs 'what am I going to do?' She decides to speak it over with her clan.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come!" She yowls. As soon as she got everyone she starts.

"I have gotten a invitation to become Firestar's mate and merge our clans. I just want your opinion" she says. It was quiet until one voice spoke out.

"I think it would be great we need more warriors and apprentices" Flameclaw says.

"I agree" Scarlett meows. After her agreement others started agreeing and says they had enough space.

"So you all are okay with the offer?" Cinderstar questions Agreement rose and floats all the cavern. Cinderstar smiles.

With Firestar

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather at the highrock!" He yowls. Cats streams out in to the clearing. Sandstorm walks to Firestar's side showing her place as his mate. Firestar flicks his tail for her to leave with the other clanmates. She snarls before walking down, shocking the clan.

"I have visited the clan as I said yesterday and have a question to ask" He pauses, waiting for the murmurs that rose to calm down, before continuing

"Do you want to leave the forest?" Protest rises, loudly, till he raises a paw.

"Why do you want to leave the forest?!" Mousefur yowls, angrily.

"The twolegs are coming deeper and deeper in this forest soon they will discover our camp and we will have no home" Firestar sais, sadly. "But the clan I have came to has much space and a forest for us to explore. But we will live in a cavern that is big and will hold us" Firestar explains.

"What about there leader who is it?" Cloudpaw asks.

"Its the mangy nasty leader-" Sandstorm started. A snarl stops her to continue. Firestar bristles and hisses at his former mate.

"She is not any of that nonsense you spew out" He then calmed down " Cinderstar uh Cinderpelt is the leader her leg healed like Yellowfang said" Evercat gasped.

"You mean my sister is alive?" Thornclaw asks, stepping up. Everycat knew that he took her disappearance the hardest. Firestar looks at the golden warrior and smiles.

"Yes she is alive" Firestar continues "she is my soon-to-be mate." A yowl of fury was let out along with a flash of a dirty yellow . Firestar is thrown back, which cheek with a claw mark. Sandstorm stood in place with her paw raised.

"I'm your mate!" She screams. Firestar stands up and stares at Sandstorm.

"My mate is in another clan with my kits" Firestar says, calmly.

"B-But Firestar you have no kits" Cloudpaw pointed out, confused. Firestar looks at the apprentice and sighs.

"I have kits Cinderstar is the mother" Firestar announces. Thornclaw jaw drops his mind goes in all directions. The clan was silent and stares at him in shock. "So will you move?" He asks.

"I think it will be a wise move" Mousefur meows. Everycat gasps usually Mousefur was the one to disagree for her to agree was something big.

"I agree" Brightpaw said, though she was young she was as wise to be leader. Slowly agreement rose then Firestar yowled.

"Its settled we will leave in a moon prepare"

_______________________________________
Hope you liked. Did this for longtaillover. Till next time.