The visit

Sorry for the wait but hey I'm back i had to update my fanfiction story on fanfiction.net well enjoy.

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors.
_______________________________________ 
Regular P.O.V

Cinderstar rushes to the clan and gets on the speech stone. "Let cats old enough to hunt there own prey come!" She yowls. Her clan rushes to the rock with hearing the urgency in her voice. Her deputy, Graystone, was by her side ready for anything.

"I have met with a clan cat" She starts, murmurs broke out. She raised a paw and silence fell over the crowd.

"Everyone knows my story of my kits. As you know the only thing that has stopped me from making ourselves know is because I fear your safety. That has changed the father of my kits also known as Firestar, the leader of Thunderclan, will come visit. we will show him our respect am I clear" Her voice held superiority, yet held warmth.

"Yes Cinderstar!" A collective of yowls were heard. Cinderstar smiled down at her clan pride swelling in her chest. She walked down from the rock and beckon her deputy to follow her. Graystone followed with haste. When inside of the leader den Cinderstar spoke.

"Graystone I will need you to help the clan stay in order."Cinderstar said.

"Yes Cinderstar" He nodded and walked out for preparation. Cinderpelt lays her head to wrap her head around what's happening. Tiny paws were heard and they stopped in front of there mother.

"Cinderstar!" Three shrill voices shouted.

Cinderstar lifts her head and smiles softly at her kits.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Can we sleep with you?" Blazepaw asks. Cinderstar only scooted over. Once they made themselves comfortable. She wrapped her tail around them.

"Goodnight"

_______________________________________

Cinderstar woke up before sunhigh and stretched her limbs. She looks at her sleeping apprentices, then pads away. She walks to the top of the cave and sat looking to the Thunderclan border a sad sigh left her muzzle. She watched as sunhigh comes and listens to her clan wake up. The first to come to her was her adopted sister Scarlett, who decided she liked her name and kept it. Scarlett was due to kits by Flameclaw, who was originally Flame. Scarlett has been the first recruits along with her mate Flameclaw. Cinderstar has come to know them as her siblings, and most trusted warriors. Scarlett came and smiles at her sister.

"How you feeling Cinderstar?" Scarlett asks.

"Nervous and worried he will not accept our clan or his kits" Cinderstar mumbles.

"Cinderstar its going to be fine okay if he doesn't accept us that's okay you still have us" Scarlett reasoned. Cinderstar nods and licks Scarlett's head.

"Thank you, now hows your kits?" Cinderstar asks.

"Two more moons and they will be out and I will be back to helping the clan" Scarlett said, excitedly.

"Scarlett giving the clan kits is enough for us" Cinderstar purrs.

"When did you get so wise Cinderpelt?" A new voice enters the conversation. Cinderstar turns and freezes.

"Hello Firestar is it? Its nice to finally met you" Scarlett says.

"Hello...." He trails off.

"Scarlett, anyway I got to get back to the nursery before Flameclaw notices" Scarlett was about to bow when a flame color tom appears. He has a panic look and his amber eyes are narrowed. He spots Scarlett and stomps over to her.