Stolen?

Cinderpelt's P.O.V

  I lay in my den and sigh. '1 moon.' I think sadly. 'it's been 1 moon without Firestar.' I think. I look out the mouth of my den and see Rosepaw and Thornclaw. She bats at his ears and Thornclaw rolls his eyes, smiling. Quietpaw was meekly ducking her head as Rainwhisker grooms her. Flameclaw, now okay with them being 'mated', was letting Scarlett groom his fur. The rest of the clan was in a calm state. It was as if Firestar was never here. Cinderpelt is what I would liked to be called. 'Cinderstar? I was never a leader to begin with.'

  "Cinderpelt!" A cat yells my name. I jerk up to my paws and race out the den. I see Brindleflame looking at me. She was panicking and pacing. 

  "Yes?" I ask as I approach the she-cat. She looks at me and gives a soft whimper.

  "They took my kit!" She yells. I then notice Sunkit was gone. My pelt bristles and Thornclaw is by my side, him being deputy. 

  "Who took your kit?" He asks, confuse. She looks at me with a slight look of dread in her eyes. She looks at the ground as the name spills from her muzzle, making me break inside. 

  "Thunderclan..." Thornclaw eyes widens and he looks at me. I stare at her, frozen to my spot. I try to force myself to move but that wasn't working. I finally take a breath and look at her.

  "W-Why was he out there?" I ask, softly. She shifts paws and looks shamefully at the ground. 

  "I went to sleep while allowing him to play out there. When I woke up he was gone so I went searching. When I finally caught his scent it was taken to Thunderclan and I was tiny claw marks on a tree." She mumbles. I feel sympathy but rage. I nod my head, slowly and look at Thornclaw. 

  "Get a patrol together. Were going back to Thunderclan."  I say. He nods and starts gathering the patrol. It consist of Rosepaw, Thornclaw, Rainwhisker, Quietpaw and Brindleflame. Rosepaw was boasting to Quietpaw about how she would beat them all. The older warriors look at the apprentice in amusement, Thornclaw's eyes holding slight proud. "Let's go!" I command and walk to the place I have avoided. We go through the forest, me letting Thornclaw lead the way, until we arrive. I take a breath Thornclaw looks at me in concern. I nod before walking in. I hear gasps all around.

  "Cinderpelt?" A cat meows. I disregard their whispers. My patrol sits all behind me.

"Where is your leader?" I ask, coolly. A cat scrambles and races to the leader den. Then out comes Firestar in all his flame glory. I sit tall not crumbling under his brilliant green gaze. I watch as he and his mate, Sandstorm, walks to me. Sandstorm has a frown firmly placed on her muzzle.

"Cinderpelt, Nice of you-" I cut off Firestar who looks over joyed to see me in the camp. 

"Where is the kit?" I ask. He stops and tilts his head. 

"What kit?" He asks, clueless. My eyes narrow and I look around taking in all the expressions. I then stop on one. It was Sandstorm. Her face holds a slight evil glint and a faint smile. I softly growl.

"Where is he?!" Brindleflame demands, snarling. I raise my tail to tell her to calm down. Rosepaw glares at Sandstorm while Thornclaw softly growls. Firestar looks at Sandstorm confused.

"We have no kit." He says. I stand and pounce on Sandstorm causing a startled yelp from her. My patrol stops any other cats from attacking me. She glares up at me as I snarl at her. I raise a paw to hit her when I am thrown off. I land on my back, dazed.

"I don't know why you are here but I will not allow you to hurt my mate." I hear Firestar snarl. I hear the thick regret in his voice and pain but I push that away. I stand and growl my pelt bristles.

"Your mate took one of our kits." I growl at him. Sandstorm snarls and....

Cliffhanger! Hehe stay tuned.