The hate begins

I'm finally returning from my very long hiatus. So since this is my most seen story I will make it long. So prepare your reading eyes.

Disclaimer: I do not own warriors
_________________________________________________

Firestar's P.O.V

Cinderpelt confesses her dreams to me and I know why they sound so familiar. I have been plagued with the dream of me dying and a gray she cat saving me. It has been going on since the night I saw Bluestar. She gave me a prophecy it was the same Cinderpelt told me. I have been anxious about it. Cinderpelt was fairing a little better than me. She has been acting more like a mate than leader. She has resigned to the warrior den one time. I would have none of that I put up a good fight that lead her to move back into the leaders den.  Today was is a full moon a gathering night. I can't say I particularly miss the disputes and fights between the clans, but I indeed do miss the gatherings. I then get a idea. 

"Let all cats old enough to hunt their own prey gather!" I call to the clan. They all look at me in confusion before gathering. Cinderpelt weaves through the clan and pops up beside me. She sits down and looks at me. "You all have been told about Gatherings from where I have came from" murmur of agreement breaks out. "They were times that we all shared how our clan was fairing and what was going on" They all continue to look at me. Cinderpelt got a sense of what I was trying to say.  "I have decided we shall have our very own gathering" The cats broke out in a chatter some excited others confuse.

"How will we go through that when this is one clan and we know everything that happens?" A cat ask. My eyes brighten in laughter.

"Really do you know the progress of the apprentices? or what to do for the next few moon cycles?" I ask. The cat quiets and nod. I smile. "I'll go first...Its been a pleasure to lead this clan every cat has been working hard to get used to my clan and I appreciate you accepting me as your leader" A thought then pops in my head "and I believe it's time to pick the deputy" In all sense I should have kept Graystripe as my deputy but that wasn't fair. The cats from the other clan wasn't that well associated with him. They need a cat who knew Thundercaln and the new clan. The cats were talking among themselves wondering who the cat would be. I see Cinderpelt look down and sighs she mutters something quietly. She then pulls her head back up. I smile she is just the cat I need.

"My deputy will be Cinderpelt" I say. The clan was silent before yowls of approval and disapproval sounds out.

"It's just because shes your mate!" Cloudpaw yowls. 

"She is a great choice!" Graystone yowls. Many other voices sounds what they want. Cinderpelt flinches at all the bad things slung her way. I ,for once, see the sad medicine cat she once was. Her eyes waters, her tail droops, and she tries to hide it by turning slightly from me. Rage fills me to the brim 'how dare they disrespect her?!'

"ENOUGH!" I roar over the crowd of cats.

Cinderpelt's P.O.V

"ENOUGH!" Firestar roars at the clan. I look at him in fear and shock. The clan quiets almost instantly. Firestar stands on the rock his pelt bristled out, his green eyes flash dangerously and his teeth were bared.

"All of you should be ashamed you are disrespecting the cat that has allowed us to live here! She has given everything she built for you cats! She gave her position as leader resigned to a warrior! Did she fight it complain?the answer is no! Not only did you just call her unworthy of the deputy position but you disrespect her as my mate! She deserves the position more than any of you she knows the ways of the clans and her clan so if you think differently then leave" His last word head malice and disgust. Every cat had a guilty look. They bow their heads and mumbles apologies. Firestar sits down but his pelt didn't flatten nor did his eyes clam down. I uncurl myself and press against him. He looks at me and his ears droop.

"I'm sorry they were so disrespectful to you" He whispers. I press my nose to his.

"They are only feeling its unfair because i'm your mate" I meow. He nods. I turn to the clan and raise my voice.

"Do you accept me as your deputy?" I ask. My body shook softly it couldn't be seen from the crowd. They all look at me.

"I do" Scarlett says.

"As do I" Flameclaw meows, happily.

"As do I" Thornclaw says. After the three gives their agreement others came in. They all look up to me as if I was still the leader. I smile at each and everyone of them. "Then I will do my best". Firestar walks up to me and entwines our tails. "Let the gathering commence" He leaps down I follow with a content smile.

No one's P.O.V

Yellowheart and two other toms jump on to the rock. They all look at the three apprentices. 

"We feel it is time to move our apprentices up. Even at their young age they are shockingly ready for the real warrior duties" Yellowheart meows. The two toms beside him nod in approval. Firestar stands and walks back to the rock the three warriors all jump down in front of the rock so they can make room for the three upcoming apprentices. Blazepaw walks up with his two siblings following behind. Cinderpelt was furiously licks at their pelts. Once she was satisfied she look up at Firestar with a bright happy gleam. He himself harbors pride towards their kits. They walk up to their father. Blazepaw was the first to leap on the rock.

"I, Firestar, leader of ..." Firestar stops.  He looks at the clan. "I, Firestar, leader of Lionclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. Blazepaw, Emeraldpaw and Graypaw  has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." He stops and looks at each apprentice."Do you all promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" He asks

"I do" Blazepaw meows,confidently.

"I do" Emeraldpaw meows, bravely.

"I do" Graypaw meows after he hesitates. 

"Then by the powers of , I give you your warrior name. Blazepaw, Emeraldpaw and Graypaw, from this moment you will be known as Blazestorm, Emeraldsky and Grayfur. StarClan honors your bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of lionclan" Firestar finishes. He steps to Blazestorm and rests his head on his and Blazestorm licks his shoulder. He repeats the same with Grayfur and Emeraldsky. The clan then starts to shout their names. Cinderpelt was in the front of the clan yowling the loudest.

The gathering went on and they had a great time when it was time to retire the three new warriors sat vigil. Cinderpelt was snuggle up to Firestar. They had no idea of the danger that they were.

Unknown P.O.V

We have been born out of hate. She doesn't love us nor does she love father. Even as mere kits we know this. I hear her softly plan ways of killing father. She tired to kill him once but we were there. My sister interfered with by yelling effectively waking father. He knows she tired to kill him but he has done nothing to stop her nor has he tired to help us. I guess he is scared of losing her more than losing us. Its sickening. I know why we are like this its because of her the she-cat named Cinderpelt. Me and my sister has sworn to ruin this cats life no matter what. 

Bam! hot stuff upcoming battle or conflict coming so be prepared!