Roc Royal P.O.V (finally!!!)

I was on the phone with my girl that lives around here. Her name is Jayla. She has reddish brown hair like Nicole's that comes to the middle of her back. She is a little shorter than me and she has the prettiest brown eyes with hazel specks u ever seen. We were talking about me coming up there. I didn't really think it was a good idea but she really wanted me to come up there. After awhile I finally caved and said yes. She was so excited she couldn't contain her self.

She was all like "OMG BABE I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU! WE COULD BE HOW WE USED TO BE! I CANT WAIT IM SO STOKED (STOE-OAKED)" I laughed at her. Even though she was praticly yelling in my ear. We talked about what we were gonna do when I got over there tomorrow. After another hour we said our good bye's and hung up.

It was still a little early for me but I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth and put on blue high-top Converse, blue denim jeans and a striped blue and white shirt. I walked out the house, not bothering to eat, and headed to the park. It was nice. There was a playground with some kids playing around, a pond with a tree hanging over it a little, it looks like a cherry blossom tree, and some benches near the playground and entrance. This place is perfect. I bet its like this really beautiful place through the trees.

NOW I FEEL LIKE A JERK. I HAD A CRUSH ON NICOLE AND STILL DO AND I'M WITH MY GIRLFRIEND JAYLA!! I guess its not that bad since Nicole has never really showed an entrist in me. I just really x100,000,000,000,000,000,000 hope that she doesn't have any feelings for me.

_____•_•___√_√______Π_Π___+_+____÷_÷________×_×______®_©_

Finally Roc's P.O.V

WHAT YA THINKIN RETARD WE WANNA KNOW DUMMY

any way............

bet ya didnt see Jayla comeing did ya

SHE CAME LIKE A WREEEEECKING BAAALL

Yea well thats my best friend, my sister, my main hoe, my main bitch, My #1 girl, My ROD if she say other wise kevin hart gonna come up to her and say K.H" YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FWUCK OUT"

antyway if ya wanna be in the story comment if not my friends gonna invade dis bish like the British did america

WE GONNA TAKE OVER THE WOTLD AND RULE DIS SHISH!

GUESS WAT.......!!!!?

®_____©

^_^

HI............!

BUT BISH GTFO OR ELSE ILL MOLLY WOOP YO ARSE

SIKE NAAW

BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO GO HOME BUT U BETTER GET THE FWUCK UP OUT OF HERE

ILY THOUGH FOR READING BYE BABES