Nicole P.O.V- Brianna P.O.V

After I finished Talking to Ray I got in my moms car and she drove me to school.  I was wearing a Blue shirt that said B*tch Thats What You Get . White shorts and Blue Converse. When I got to school I got my books and went to class.

__'_'___'_'_skip to lunch_'_'____'_'___

While I was walking to Lunch I saw Austin. So I went up to His locker and waited for him. When he closed his locker he had just notices me and his grin turned into a ear to ear smile.

A- Hey Nikki

Me- Hey I was wondering if u wanted to walk to lunch

We continued to talk as we started to walk to the cafeteria.

A-Great cuz I was wondering if you could help me out with some videos of me singing covers of songs

Me-Sure we can start today after school if thats cool

A- Yeah thats great thanks

Me-No Problem

When we were done talking we had got to the cafeteria. Soons we walked in I herd screaming and hollering. Oh shat the voice is Brianna. Who she fusing with now.

Brianna

Me-BATCH HOW THE FICK AM I SOPPOSED TO GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY CLOTHES

N-I DONT KNOW WASH IT AND IM NOT A BITCH YOU ARE

ME- DONT GET SMART OR ILL BEATYO INSECT LOOKIN ASS SO TRY ME BATCH TRY ME

N-DO IT BATCH

I slamed Nikita on the ground and started to molly woop her ass. When im mad as hell the ghetto niga who don't give a shat about nothing comes out. After about 20 mins someone pulled me off. I was still going at her when I was getting pulled off of Nikita.

When I got pulled all the way off I realised it was that boy Jake who pulled me off. After I got put down I walked out the cafeteria and went to my locker and put on the extra clothes I keep in my locker. It was a Pink shirt that said I Dont Give A Sh*t and jean shorts that comes just above my knee. I put my ruined clothes in a bag and shut my locker back.

When I was walking back to the cafeteria i got a text from My mom and Ms.Edwards (Nicoles mom) Saying got to Nicole's house after school. I was cool with that we probably going somewhere for summer or the boys are going back on tour or something.

_'_'___'_'skip to nikki house_'_'__'_'_

Nicole

After school we all went to my house to see what my mom and there mom wanted to talk about. We all went to the Living room and waited for our moms. I sat next to Ray on the Loveseat and Bri sat with Prince Roc and Prod on the couch. Momma need to hurry cuz i got some were to be.

They finally came in and explained for.like 30 mins that we were moving to L.A or Miami. After they were done My momma drove me to Austins House.

I went up to the door and Knocked. After a couple mins He answered the door.

A-Hey

Me-Hey so are we working in your room

A-Yea

He let me in and closed the door. He led me to his room and I sat on his bed.

A-Ive been doing these for a while with my friend Alex who should be here in a little bit *phone buzz* second thought he wont be coming today cuz his sis has a ballet recital but he'll be here tomorrow

Me-Ok so what do you need me to do

A- I just need you to edit the videos a bit and film

Me-Sounds easy enough

So he chose a song and i filmed him but we had to keep restarting cuz we kept playing around. When we were done filming I started to edit it.

Me-How am I supposed to edit it

A-Just put the intro in it and fix the lighting a little and After were done with the video we'll shoot a live stream and we'll be done for the day

Me-Ok

So for another Hour and a Half we did A live stream full of questions from his 'Mahomies'. Most asking if I was his girl friends and some saying flat out I was pretty. Some were mean saying I was ugly , I look like a thot or he could do waaaaay better than a thot-tacular slut like me. I told them straight that I ♥ My haters and they stopped and we enjoyed the rest of the live stream. After the life stream we watched a movie. then I went home.

Ray P.O.V

Nicole went over Austins house to help him with some Videos. Yea right there probably making out or something. RAY STOP BEING JEALOUS YALL NOT EVEN OFFICIAL YET!

Prince-You Rd

Me-Yea im cool

Prince-Ok

I need to go to sleep.

__'_'___'_'___'_'___'_'___'_'___'_'_____

Forgot to put that Ray p.o.v also in the chap. dont be afraid to hit that vote button and comment. im also having a cast call cuz when they move there going to live in a place were theres a girl who thinks she runs everything down there cuz her daddy is drake so im going to need people to be her best friends and also a super nice girl just comment kik or dm me on twitter the

age

name

looks

like

dislike

parents

siblings

and thats it thanks for reading by my chocolatey bunnys

Kik:Nikki_2cute_4you

Twitter:NiggaRouch

;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;*  ;* ;* ;*;* ;*;* ;*;* ;*;* ;*;* ;*;* ;*;*