Dont Give Up On Me (MB/Austin Mahone FanFic)

Hi this is my first fanfic so take it easy when u comment.....if anyone even reads this but here goes nothing

_____________'_'___________'_'________

Hi! My names Nicole Adrian Edwards! No before u ask im Not in No way related to Perrie Edwards. I wish i was though. Any way more about me, I might sound self sentered(A/N sorry dont know if thats how u spell it but u know what i mean) but im not, Im 5'4 feet tall. 15 years old turns 16 in 3 weeks. Born June 14th 1995. Long Red hair like Cats on Sam&Cat and Victorious. My best friend is Brianna Ashley Woods. We were born on the same day but in diffrent years. I was '95 she was '96. She super smart so were in the same grade, she skiped a grade. Were around the same hight. Her hair is a Brown puff. And unlike me she has siblings, well step siblings. Her brother Jacob perez aka Princeton from Mindless Behavior and Victoria perez. I dont know Princeton to well since he's almost always on tour so I never get to realy see him. thats it about us now ON WITH THE STORY!

___________'_'_______________'_'_____

Nicole P.O.V

Mom-Get up Nikki time for school

Me-5 mins

Mom-Dont make me get THE BUCKET

I shot up not wanting to be drenched in the morning AGAIN for the 2nd time this week and its only tuesday.Yep Tuesday May 26 2012, anotherday in my boring life. I headed for the shower so I could have a warm shower to wake me instead.

After my shower i put on blue shorts, a blue shirt that said VAS HAPPENIN!? in red and some blue converse all star's. I grabbed my blue and red geek glasses, my blue trucker cap with NIKKI! written on it in bold red letters, my Iphone 5c, and my bag then went down stairs satisfied with my look.

My mom had a breakfast smoothie waiting for me knowin i cant be late. i gave her a kiss on the cheek, Grabed my bag and my mom drove me the 20 min drive to school.

When i got there, I looked at the time. 8:00! IM GONNA BE LATE! I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to my locker, grabed my math, History and science books and ran to class right before the late bell rung.

Ms.Hankerson-Good mornin every one we will be working on a worksheet in small groups of 3 so I can get some work done.*passes out the sheets*I need these back by the end of the class period. Pick your partners and begin.

?-Nikki! Nikki!

I looked to my left and saw that Brianna was calling me. I got up out my seat. As I walked towards her I seen a boy with shaggy hair and a beenie on. He had on black loose fitted jeans, a red shirt, and red air force ones.

B-Nikki this is austin. He's workin with us since the other groups are full

Me-Rd

A-Hi

Me-Hi Austin

He just smiled and looked down at the paper. I gotta admit, he's kinda cute. His shaggy hair falls just the right w-SNAP OUT OF IT! THIS IS GONNA BE THE ONLY TIME U SEE HIM!

Yeah maybe my concious is right. He's probally just a nice popular kid that got stuck with us anyway.

______'_'__Skip to Lunch___'_'______

I walked into the cafateria and went to the lunch line.I got a taco and a orange soda. I LOVE TACO'S AND ORANGE SODA! Anyway let me stop being foolish and got to the table. I noticed it was 5 other people at the table not including Bri. AND THERE ALL BOYS! SHIZNICKS!

I sat down, finally knowing who the boys are. It took a couple seconds for reality to hit me and my mout fell open in shock. IT WAS MINDLESS BEHAVIOR AND AUSTIN.

B-Arent u gonna say somethin*smirks*

Ray-OOOH CAN I HAVE UR TACO!?

when he said that my face turned from shocked to serious.

Me-Dont touch my taco unless u want to be 6ft under

B-Yeah she LOVEZ tacos

PRince-Maybe more than Ray

Ray-NO ONE loves tacos more than me

e/o but Ray-Ok WhatEver

MB- Well we should introduce our-*gco*

N-Dont need to. Prince is my bfb so I ahould know u guys right?

Prod-Yeah but whay does Bfb mean?

Me/Bri-Best friends brother-_- Slow Asses

Mb-We heard that

Me-u were ment to.Anyway Bri why didn't u tell me that ur brother and.....Slow ass friends were coming

Bri-I didnt know! That women that I call step-mom never tells me anything

Me-*Shrugs* Fair enough I guess

I noticed that Ray, Roc,&Austin was staring at me. Im like HELLO! EARTH TO NIMRODS! TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER! But im not rude so I say it in my head.

Everyone was in their only little convo's so I decided to eat my taco.When I was done Ashley Cyrus walked up to our table and cleared her throught.

AC-Hey guys how about u come sit with us

Bri-MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS DON'T WANT TO SIT WITH U, DEM SLUTS, AND DEM FAGGY ASS BOYS SO GO SIT YO THIRSTY ASS DOWN SOME WERE

A-No one was talkin to you Briaana so hush...*mumbles*Bitch

Bri-HELL TO THE NO WHAT THE FICK U JUST CALL ME NIGGA CUZ I AINT GOT NO PROBLEM WITH BEATIN YO ASS TODAY! I MIGHT BE SMALL IN SHAT BUT I KNOW HOW TO WOOP ASS

A-I aint say nothin to u so go head somewhere with ya little tramp ass friend

Me-WHO THE FICK U CALLIN A TRAMP NIGGA CUZ U NO DAMN WELL I'LL BEAT YO ASS THE SAME WAY I DID MILEY! HER ASS COULDNT DO CONCERTS FOR A MONTH!

I was furious and was almost over my boiling point. She got the nerve to call me a tramp! She been with all the guys except for Austin in this school.She call me out one more time and I finna woop some ass today!

A-WhatEver Now like i was saying*Looks at Mb* Do you*gco*

Me and Bri got up and pulled her down by her hair to the ground. I started punching her in the face and Bri kicked her repeadatly. We would switch every now and then until we got tired and stopped. She was laying there lookin like she just got trampled by elephants.

The guys looked at her then us then her then us again. It seemed like it went on for ever until Nurse Shelly, Our school nurse, and Mr.Herburt(princeable) came in with paramedics and a gurny and took Ashley some were.

MrHerburt looked at me and Bri and motioned for us to come to him.Damn alot shat happend in a couple of hours.

______'_'___________'_'_________'_'___

Thats the first chapter. I hope u like it. I cant spell well so bare with me. I made other story's on my first account called MB <3 Me. theres a sequel to it but dont read the one from that account im remaking it on this account since i lost the password. Thats it I guess. Bye!

~Nikki