Roc's P.O.V

I was on my way to Jayla's house when I seen Zack walking down the street. I didn't say anything cuz I didn't want him to see me. We're cool and all but he just gives me a bad vibe so I try to keep my distance. He past by without a sideways glanced, making me let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I continued the walk to Jayla's house seeing a few celebs that I knew but not too many which was good.

I got to her house and seen that another car was in the driveway next to her blue convertible. I walked up to the door and opened it with my key. I walked inside locking it behind me. When I came in I heard yelling and 2 people going back and forth upstairs so I went up to check it out. As soon as I'm upstairs I see Jayla pushed up against a wall with some dudes hands holding her wrists above her head, there both screaming at each other and Jayla's eyes are red and puffy like she was crying. I was infuriated by some other guy touching my girlfriend so marched right up to him and pulled him off her. She's crying incrediously and she buried her face in my shirt. I hugged her then looked at the guy and he was red and seemed angry. "Let me ask you a question, why were you holding my girlfriend the way you were? What happen to respect for woman?" I asked calmly trying to keep my cool. He replied with "WHY ARE YOUR HANDS ALL OVER MY GIRL?" I was confused so I looked down at Jayla and asked"Who is this guy why is he sayin my girl when clearly Im your boyfriend?" She sniffled and looked up at me.

She said"This is Shaan. You know the EX I said I hope you never be? This is him." She still had tears coming down her face and I was still confused. Why is he at her house if he is her EX? I wondered. "Wait, so why are you here if your her Ex dude? Don't you think you hastled her in her life enough? Why do you keep messing with her huh? Why do you just have to make her life misareble for your own selfish reasons? You had your shot, and you blew it. So go, ride away in your pink mini van and leave her alone." I said to Shaan. His face was even redder and he look like he wanted to beat the daylight out of me. I smiled at him and told Jayla to go in her room. She scurried off to her room down the hall and I looked back at Shaan. "Ok dude its time for you to go." He smirked at me."And if I don't?" I smirked right back."If you don't go by free will Ima have to make you leave my self." He chuckled while looking at me."You really take me as a bitch don't you?" He asked while pulling out a gun. I froze, why did he have a gun?" So let me get this straight...*sigh*... You really gonna shoot me for telling you to leave my girlfriends house?*laugh* Your pathetic AND desperate. Wow Ok." His nostrils flared and he looked at me with anger in his eyes. "Dude I'm not for this crap can you just leave so we both won't have to do something we regret." He stared at me before fireing off the gun, a bullet flying centimeters past my head. I looked at him in disbelief and he just smiled at me. "You lucky I got a little respect for you because you stood up to me, no one has before. I missed this time, but next time I won't make the same mistake twice bitch." He said, turning around and walking out the front door.

I went in Jayla's room. She was crying in her pillow. I wrapped my arms around her and told her everything is gonna be Ok. I don't know who that guy was. I don't know what he wanted but I know this, there won't be a next time cuz if it is someone's gonna end up 6ft under, and it ain't gonna be me. That's a promise I won't break.