Nicole's P.O.V

Why is that dude with Zack? I walked over to them and hugged Zack. "Hey Z! What's up?" I asked. He grinned and kept his arm over my shoulder. "I want to introduce you to someone." He turned and gestured to Shaan. "This is one of my best friends. His name is Shaan." He said. I nodded and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Nicole but I go by Nikki." I told him. He just smiled warmly at me. "So your the famous Nicole Smith. Your even more prettier then how Zack described you as." He said Flirtily. I blushed and smiled. "Thanks and this is Bella." I said gesturing to my dog. He bent down and pet her. She wagged her little tail and barked happily. "She likes you." I said grinning. "I've always had that special touch when it comes to the female population." He stated cockily. I rolled my eyes and my smile was replaced with a fake one.

"Well we gotta go." I said. Shaan stood up and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back confusedly but just went with it. "It was truly an honor meeting you." Shaan said, pulling away but still holding my hand. I forced a grin. I wish I could say the same. "Likewise." I said pulling my hand from his. I hugged Zack, said my final goodbyes and walked away.

"Wait!" I heard from behind me.

I turned to see Shaan. He handed me a peice of paper. "If you ever wanna hang out give me a call." He said with a wink. I raised my eyebrow. "Uh sure?" He stepped closer and put the paper in my back pocket, his hand lingering a little too long. He kissed my cheek and walked away. Um.... I have no idea how to react to that. "Let's get home." I said to Bella. She barked happily and I laughed.

Warning: The next part gets a little intense. You have been warned.

Once in the house I let her off the leash and put it on the closes hook. I went upstairs to my room with Bella trailing behind. I reached my room to see Ray sitting on the edge of my bed. "Hey Ray." He looked up with a poker face. He stood up and walked towards me.

"Are you Ok?" I asked. He didn't say anything. He put his hand on my cheek and guided his lips to meet mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, getting lost in the kiss. He placed his other arm around my waist and pulled me into him. He nipped my bottom lip causing me to moan and allow him access to my mouth. He stuck his tongue in and we fought for dominance.

He pushed me up against the wall and disconnected his lips from mine and placed them on my neck, causing me to moan again. "Jump." He whispered. My legs made there way around his waist. He let his hands roam while I let mine move from his neck to his chest, to underneath his shirt. His hand squeezed my butt and I groaned pulling my bottom lip between my teeth. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in the room. He continued to kiss my neck. He kissed my neck lower near my collar bone and I moaned slightly. I felt his lips twitch on my burning skin and I knew he was smirking. "Do I have an effect on you?" He asked, biting and nibbling on my skin, making me moan louder. "Can Jacob make you feel this way?" He said. "Can he make you feel the way I make you feel?" He asked, trailing his lips up my neck and whispering in my ear.

He carried me to my bed and set me down. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it. His hands trailed down my body and his lips went down, in between my breasts, down my stomach. My lip was pulled inbetween my teeth. He came back up and connected our lips again. Everywhere he touched made my skin burn, and it felt amazing. He pulled away, grabbed his shirt and walked out the room.