🍋 ShooNaru//しゅなる 🍋

Start from the beginning

Yes, it has been quite some time since he last felt these sensations so he's quite sensitive - which was made audible through the occasional whines his finger-biting couldn't hold in.

Deciding that he teased himself enough he fully hid under his blanket, getting rid of his pants and shorts and let out a pleasured sigh when he started stroking himself.

He started out slow, though that did not stop him from moaning and panting rather loudly.
Not even once did his mind register that his hand's pace quickened. Although, he did start whining more loudly than before, and his back arched lightly every now and then, too.

The air in room he was in felt thick and steamy, and with the blanket, he was starting to get slightly hot, his breaths also increasing in temperature.
In his hand, he could intently feel himself twitch a few times.
Cold sweat started to form on his arms, legs and back due to the pleasure he was feeling.
With every stroke he felt it more intensive, already nearing his climax.
As he drowned himself in the thought of feeling extremely good, though, he heard a key chain rustling and the front door being opened.

As much in a blurry state of mind as he was in, he instinctively jolted up, frantically grabbing his boxers first, putting them on.
His face was flushed, and he whined quietly as he stood up, the pleasure still evident as his legs trembled slightly.

He felt weak and slightly feverous.

"Shoose? Are you home?"

He stormed out of his room, the blanket still wrapped around him to hide his visible erection, to greet the younger.

"Y-Yes. I'm here. I-I didn't know you would be home so soon!"

The younger watched him stutter with an confused expression, not knowing why the elder behaved this way.

"Are you okay? Were you sleeping? Sorry, I didn't intend to wake you."

"No, I was- Uhm- D-Drinking tea! I was drinking tea and reading something! You know, just the usual stuff, haha."

nqrse still didn't believe him but settled on letting it slight for now.

He would find out what the brunette was hiding later.

"I see..."

He was putting away his bag and other belongings to their respectful places as he eyed him slightly suspiciously, though did not directly ask him about it.

He walked into the living room, where the elder was now sat on the couch.
Just before doing so, he had taken out his contacts and put on his glasses to rest his tired, burning eyes.

As he sat himself on the sofa, next to his flatmate, he sighed.

"Today was exhausting... What were you doing? Besides drinking tea and reading, I mean."

"Uh... Nothing much..."

Rubbing his legs against each other rather suspiciously, nqrse grew more and more interested in knowing what was happening to his fellow band member and pal.
He didn't want to ask him directly, though, so he held back and watched in silence.

"Uh, you know... It's great that you're back. I-I'll go to my room and sleep for a while, so don't come in, okay? I'll make us dinner afterwards. See you!"

The elder immediately jumped up and rushed off into his room, though he forgot to lock the door behind him.
He threw himself on the bed, cuddling under the blanket again, slowly pulling down his shorts that he just put on.
He could not help but bury his face in the blanket slightly, shutting his eyes close as embarrassment washed over him.