Laying the cards Out

Start from the beginning

Jessica is her daughter and she has ever right to be here for the biggest milestone in her child's life. Maybe I was being a little out of my head with everything Jay and I had going on, the fact that he cheated and damn near had a whole kid.

"So are we cool now girl, because I'm gonna be needing your help to get Jessica ready to graduate and set up in her dorm, we need to be on the same team and not you thinking I'm coming in to mess up your marriage because I would never do that."

"We're about as cool as we're gonna be for Jessica's sake but I don't trust you so I'm watching you." I could care less what she thought about me, I was just here to let her know to stay the hell away from my husband and we won't have any problems.

"Really Keey you have nothing to worry about, now that we've got over that how about I share a little secret with y'all maybe this will help ease some of that jealously you have, I haven't spoke to Jessica about this yet because I just came back and I wanted us to bond for awhile but, I'm getting married!" Chyna nearly shouted throwing her left hand up to showing off a huge ass diamond ring, and don't think I didn't catch the shade she threw.

"What the hell, you just got back in town who in the hell you done scammed into marrying you?" Mina blurted out, my eyes got huge and my mouth damn near hit the floor.

"Bitch just know it ain't your husband, now his name is Reshard and he's the CEO of a multimillion dollar corporation that decided here would be the best place to start up and he's so fine. We've been dating for a year now and with I'm branching out to Atlanta I thought it would be great for me to be here because my daughter is here and so is his family." I could see that Chyna was excited to share her news so I wasn't gonna say anything to make her think I wasn't supporting her.

"That's great, we should have you guys an engagement party so that everyone can be introduce and so forth." Mina cheered while I sat trying to make sense of what the hell was happening.

How in the hell did she go from being on the run and skipping out on almost half of her daughters life to showing up claiming that she wanted to be here for her when in reality the only reason she was back here was because of some nigga she was about to marry.

"I think that would be a great idea, let me run it by Shad and then I'll get back to you on the party." Mina agreed and they continued to chat back and forth.

"Good, let's enjoy the rest of this lunch then now that we're all cool."

Chyna

JUSTIN

JUSTIN

Hearing my alarm go off woke me from my sleep, I rolled over streching my limbs when I felt a body lying next to me, I jumped up switching the lights on to see none other than Pam sleeping next to me as if we were a couple.

"Pam, what the fuck you doing here and in my bed at that, get yo ass up out of here!" I barked causing her to jump up from her sleep looking like a deer caught in headlights.