Ch. 8: Spending Some Time....

*Drew's POV*

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock next to my bed.

9:30.

I haven't woken up this late for a while. I looked to the other bed and Bobbi wasn't there. She could have woken me up.... Oh well. We were up late last night at rehearsal with the boys. She's probably with Sam Ryder and Jack.

I got out of the bed and got dressed for the day before heading to the room where Sam and the boys are staying.i knocked on the door but no one answered.

Where is everyone?

I walked down the hall to where the 5SOS boys' rooms are.

The first thing I see is Luke standing outside Ashton, Calum, and Michael's room.

"Are they not here either?" I asked him.

"They're not answering the door. I've been knocking for like 5 minutes. My mom's gone too." He told me.

"Well I it's just us then. Wanna hang out? Maybe we can hang out by the pool or something?" I said.

"Why don't we go somewhere? Have you eaten yet?" He asked.

"No, no I haven't. Lets go eat something and then we can just go explore the city or something. Let me just grab my phone." I told him.

"I have to get mine too. Lets just meet at the elevators?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, see you in a minute." I said walking to my room and grabbing my phone. It buzzed in my hand and I saw that Bobbi texted me.

From: Bobs
We are out with the 5SOS boys. Liz is with us. We have rehearsal at 1.

Okay then. That explains that. I guess I'm spending some time with Luke then... I walked out of my room, making sure I had my room key, and headed to the elevators. Luke showed up a few seconds later and we entered the elevators. It was kind of an awkward silence until he spoke:

"So are you nervous about the show? It's only two days before we start the tour officially, and I remember how nervous I used to be before performing.."

"Oh I remember how you used to be. When you use to perform you would usually keep to yourself. Now you're more interactive, but if you know there's a camera on you, you won't look into it. It looks like it makes you nervous, does it?" I asked, before realising what I said. "I mean- like, you just-"

"It's cool. I mean, yeah I do still get a little nervous, but it's not that bad." He told me. I didn't know what to say, damn my awkwardness.

"Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a little nervous too." I told him as the doors opened.

Luke and I just finished eating at a small cafe we found and now we are walking around a park. This park is huge! I don't understand why there aren't many people out here with their kids.

We sat under a tree playing twenty questions. Well, more like he's just asking me questions. He's been asking the basic questions like 'what's your favourite color or book.'

"So what do you want to do in life?" He asked. "Like, when you get older." Finally something different!

"I kind of hope to be making music for a couple of years, but I want to have a family, a nice house. You know, the usual things people want." I told him.

"That's cool. Hey, this might be going a bit too far, but can I ask about Your family?" He said.

"Um..... Well Louis.....He's just..... Always had Celeste as his favourite. I mean not always, but for a long time. Since... Since I was about five years old. I never understood why he just, all of a sudden hated me. My mom thinks he's the best son, and Celeste is the best daughter, but they're not. I know they're not. They never worked for anything. Celeste always made me do her chores, and I'd get yelled at if I didn't finish mine. My mom, she just didn't care. It was always 'you need to be more like Celeste.' Celeste is the one to always wear more 'fancy clothes' to everything. School, the mall, anywhere. She's the one who's at the mall all the time or spending money on something. I'm the one who would rather be out at the skatepark or hanging out in the park with my friends or playing music. But my family, they think I'm not good enough, I guess. That's why they never showed me to the public. That's why nobody knows about me." I told him. It made me sad to think like this, but it's not something I would cry about. No. Never. It was silent for a moment after I said all that, so I decided to have some fun.

"Get up." I told Luke, pulling him up by his hands. I walked away from the tree and little.

"Okay, do you trust me?" I asked him, standing in front of him.

"Yeah...." He said slowly.

"Okay, grab my hands." I told him, putting my hands out for him to hold. He put his hands in mine and I spoke:

"Close your eyes." He did it. "Okay, I'm gonna put my hands on your shoulders, put your hands down." He did as I said and I put my hands on his shoulders. "Now just breath, relax." I felt his body relax from where my hands where on his shoulders, and I smiled. "You relaxed?" I asked him, to which he nodded. Good. "Pop goes the weasel!" I said, lightly smacking his cheek. He looked at me shocked, and I ran off laughing.

"Drew!" I heard him yell. I felt two arms wrap around me, and suddenly I was spinning through the air. Luke had picked me up and spun me around. Rain started falling around us as we laughed. "Luke put me down!" I laughed, and he did.

"I can't believe we didn't prepare for it to rain. It's London for hell's sake!" I said.

"C'mere." Luke said, pulling his jacket out of his bag. He pulled me into his side, covering us both by holding his jacket above us. We started walking to the entrance of the park.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I took it out. I had three new messages.

From: Jack Skellington

Where are you guys?! Rehearsal was supposed to start half an hour ago!

From: Bobs

Are you guys almost here? We know you always come early for rehearsal.

From: Ash

DREW WHERE ARE YOU AND HEMMINGS AT!?!?!?!

"Luke, we're late for rehearsal!" I informed him.

"Damn, we need to get there quick. Wait, where are we?" He asked. I told him exactly where we are. "Oh, the venue isn't that far from here. Lets go!" He said, and we started walking towards the venue in the rain. Once we got there, we were soaked.

"Where were you?!" Jack asked.

"Why are you soaked?" Bobbi asked.

"We were at the park. Spending time together since our friends left us at the hotel." Luke said.

"We are so soaking wet because this is London, and it's raining!" I said. "We were dumb and didn't check wether for today, so we didn't know it was gonna rain, but Luke covered us with his jacket, sort of.... Didn't really work all that great, did it pretty boy?" I asked him playfully. He just laughed.

"I tried." He said.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey guys........

I updated!

And also,

I finally put up THIS IS CRAZY!!

I've been working on writing a few chapters for that story, about 4 actually, but you should check it out.

I've got some more drama coming up in a few chapters, but for now you kind of get into the story of Drew a little bit.

So until next time,

-Dye