Ch. 18: Jack and Jill, awh!

Ch. 18

So, it's been a month, how're you guys doing?

I've just finished a history test so I'm gonna write as much as I can until the bell rings, because I don't have any other time to write with all my school work, sorry.

Anyway, let's go.

*DREW'S POV*

After we got off stage I immediately went to find Wesley and Adelaide.

"Drew!" I heard from behind me, making me turn to see the two holding hands and coming towards me. I ran to them and enveloped both of them in a hug.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I told them. "Come on, let's go watch the guys!"

We all walked into the VIP area to see the 5SOS boys had just taken the stage and were halfway through their first song. Around half way through their set, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and took it out to see that Alfie was calling me, making my eyes widen.

I can't believe I forgot about him! He and Zoe and Joe came out here to see me and I didn't even stick around or let them know what was happening!

I quickly answered it and ran backstage.

"Hello?" I said sheepishly.

"Drew?" My cousin's voice answered.

"Hey... Look, about yesterday-"

"Hey, Puppet, it's fine. You had to go-"

"No, it's not fine. I was just running away from my problems again. I'm so sorry I didn't stick around." I told him.

"It's alright, Zoe and Joe and I had a great time. Thanks for inviting us." Alfie said.

"You don't have to thank me. Is it okay if I come visit you guys again soon? You know, after the tour is over and everything." I asked.

"Of course, Puppet." He answered. "I've gotta run, I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Alright, bye." I told him before hanging up. I leaned against the wall as I sighed.

Everything's happening so fast.

"Hey, Drew!" I looked over to see Jack walking over to me.

"Jack, uh, I gotta get back to Wes and Addie."

"Drew-"

"I'll talk to you later, I promise!" I told him, running back out into the screaming crowd. Eventually I found Wes and Adelaide.

"Okay guys! We only have two songs left!"

-

"Okay, promise to text me as soon as you get to the next city?" Adelaide asked as we walked to the bus. We have to get on the road to head to the next city.

"Yes, I will. Promise." I smiled, turning to give her a hug.

"Come here, you." I said to Wesley once I let go of Addie.

"You hurt her, I will castrate you." I told him, hugging him.

"I would never hurt her. And I think she would do that herself." He responded, making me laugh.

"Okay, I really gotta go. I'll text you later, I promise." I told the two. They nodded and gave me one last hug before I stepped on the bus.

I looked over to the couch where all four guys sat, staring at me.

"I'm going to the back. Don't follow me." I told them, walking past them to the back room. I shut the door behind me and plopped on the couch, staring at the ceiling.