Ch.10: What I Like About You

"Drew's POV"

We all talked for hours, until it was almost midnight.

"Guys, we better turn in. Big show tomorrow." Bobbi said.

"You know, she's right." I said, looking up at Luke from where I was laying on his lap. He was playing with my newly dyed hair.

"Yeah... Guys we should crash. Lets head back to the tour bus." Luke told the guys. Everyone got up and lazy 'bye's were shared between the two bands, each making our ways to the two busses.

The guys and I stepped onto the bus with Ashton, Luke, and Calum mumbling 'night' and making their way to they're bunks. I grabbed Michael by the arm as he tried to follow them.

"Mikey, I got a last name to use." I said, sitting down on the couch.

"Really, what is it?" He asked.

"Okay, so what do you think about Griffin?" I asked him.

"Griffin?"

"Roo Griffin." I said.

"Yeah, Roo. I think it sounds nice. But are you sure you want to do this? Just be yourself." Michael said.

"Being myself is too complicated, Mike. I already told you that. Listen, you should get to bed." I said. We both stood up and he made his way towards the bunks.

"What about you? You comin?" He asked.

"I'll get there eventually." I smiled shyly. Michael nodded and disappeared into his bunk.

I sighed and walked through the bunk area into the back room, closing the sliding door and sitting on the black couch. I took my phone out and got on twitter, my notifications blowing up at the same time. But one tweet stood out to me:

'@danisnotonfire: me and @AmazingPhil are interviewing @CrossedOut tomorrow on Radio1! Be sure to check it out!'

I smiled and retweeted his tweet, responding with my own.

'@CrossedOutDrew: @danisnotonfire excited beyond belief! ;)'

I closed my phone and looked up at the sky light on the ceiling, watching the stars as they glimmered in the night sky. I thought about everything that was happening in my life and things that could happen.

My thinking was interrupted by the door sliding open. I looked at the tall blonde boy as he walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, what're you doing?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Nothing, just.... Thinkin, really. I don't know." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Why aren't you asleep? You've got that interview tomorrow, plus sound heck and the show and everything. It's gonna be tiring." He said.

"Yeah I know. I just need to know that what I'm doing is right." I said. It was silent for a while, the two of us just listening to the sound of the other breathing.

"You know, I think you're amazing." Luke said, rubbing my shoulders.

"Okay..." I trailed off.

"You don't need to change yourself. Roo Griffin? What happened to Drew? That strong, independent rebel girl who looks badass but is really an amazingly sweet, charming, beautiful-" Luke started rambling.

"Complicated, Luke. Its way too complicated to be me. Louis-" at my brother's name he pulled me away from his shoulder and looked me in the eyes.

"I don't care about him or what he wants! I care about you! You are the most amazing person I've ever met and I think you should show the work who you are. Who you really are." Luke said. I looked up at him, his eyes shining with adoration; adoration for me, I guess.

"Luke, I just don't think-"

"Stop. Stop, okay? I look at you, I see the way you act. I see everything, and I know the world will love the real you. But if you want to be Roo, go ahead. I'll still see you just the same."

"Why do you think so highly of me? I'm nothing special." I told him.

"Why do you think so low of yourself?" He fought back.

"I don't want people to hate me."

"Who hates you? No one-"

"I don't want people to hate me more than they already do." I confessed.

"Louis..."

"I know you said you don't care about him, and that it's about me now. But what I do can effect him. If I let the world know who I really am, two things could happen. One: nobody will believe me and hate me, and two: people will hound Louis with questions on why he hid his sister and hate him because he's a bad brother, which will cause him to hate me more. And I don't want that to happen." I told him.

"You care about him too much. You care about everyone too much. That's one of the things I like about you. But, you shouldn't care about what people think about you. Because you are amazing, and one day I'm gonna make you believe it." He said and I smiled sadly. "Now, c'mon. Lets get to sleep. Big day tomorrow."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Okay so not long chapter

But comment some common interview questions please.

-Dye