Ch. 5: Music Class Win

*Drew's POV*

It's Wednesday, the night that I'm sneaking into my house to get clothes. This should be easy, but could get real difficult, real fast.

But first, I had to endure the last Music class of the day. Except this class, had my sister in it. Yay! (Excuse my sarcasm)

This will be the first time I'm seeing her in this class so that makes it even more great.

"Ugh! What are YOU doing here? You just have to invade my music class too?!?!" Celeste said walking in the room with her pack of she wolves. They all sat down in seats and waited for Mrs. Alice to come back. Then Mrs. Alice walked in.

"Hello class! Hope you've had a lovely week!" She said. Celeste raised her hand. "Yes, Celeste?"

"Um, why is Andrea in this class and not in her own class?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Well, Drew has taken tests that proved her academic intelligence is beyond what we can teach, therefore she has technically graduated and doesn't need to attend classes anymore. You should know this, you live with her. Anyway, she has decided to help with this class for the week." Mrs. Alice told her.

"Why music class? She has no talent!" Celeste said.

"You're the one who sounds like a dying whale...." I mumbled.

"Well why don't you sing for us then?" Celeste smirked. I turned to Mrs. Alice, as if asking permission to shoe up my sister, and she nodded. I walked up and asked her if I could get Jax, Bobbi, Sam and Ryder up here, since they were in this class as well, and she nodded.

I looked over to Jax and motioned for him to get up here.

"Jack, what are you doing?" Brie, one of Celeste's friend asked him. He just continued to walk and grabbed the guitar that was kept in this room.

"What song?" He whispered to me.

"Extra Ordinary" I told him. It was a song I had written recently. He then looked to Sam and motioned for him to grab the other guitar, since the song required two guitars. They both started playing and I started singing.

"I'm imprisoned, I'm living a lie

Another night of putting on a disguise

I wanna tear it off and step in the light

Don't you, don't you?" I sang, walking towards Bobbi and Ryder, pulling them up. Ryder walked to the cajon that sat in the room and sat on it,waiting for his cue, while Bobbi came and danced around with me.

"So now I'm knocking at your front door

And I'm looking for the right cure

I'm still a little bit unsure

'Cause I know,

Yeah I know" Ryder started playing along with the guitars, while Bobbi continued to move around while I sang.

"That most people see me as ordinary

But if you look close you'll find I'm very

Interesting and hard to know

You can never tell where this might go

'Cause I'm not your average, average person

I don't know much, but I know for certain

That I'm just a little bit extra, extra

I'm just a little bit extra ordinary" I looked at Bobbi and nodded, meaning she should sing the next verse.

"Sing it girl!" I said.

"I can see it from the spark in your eyes

You believe in all the things you deny

You wanna fly and leave your worries behind

Don't you, don't you?"

"Well now I'm knocking at your front door

And I'm looking for the right cure

I'm still a little bit unsure

'Cause I know,

Yeah I know"

"That most people see me as ordinary

But if you look close you'll find I'm very

Interesting and hard to know

You can never tell where this might go

'Cause I'm not your average, average person

I don't know much, but I know for certain

That I'm just a little bit extra, extra

I'm just a little bit extra ordinary"  Bobbi harmonised with me on the last verse, and it ended great. Most of the class applauded, except for Celeste's group.

"You guys, that was amazing!" Mrs. Alice told us.

"Thank you." We told her. The rest of the group went to sit down, and I stood at the front of the class.

"How's that for no talent?" I asked.

"Oh, please. You've probably worked on that for months!" Celeste argued.

"Actually, I wrote it about three days ago." I said.

"You need to stop lying to everyone! You did not write that song, you can't even write music! And even if you can, that's lame anyway." She said.

"So you're saying your brother's lame, that's cool. Wonder how you're gonna lie to him and tell him I said that to make him hate me more this time?" I said, then turned to Mrs. Alice. "May I step out for the rest if the period?" I asked her.

"Of course dear." She nodded.

"Thank you." I walked out of the classroom and outside to the courtyard. I went and sat under the tree that my friends and I always sat under, dubbed the 'nerd tree' by  my old English teacher, who I think hated me. I waited for the bell to ring before going back to the classroom and grabbing my bag.

I'm so ready to leave this place.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A day before the test, and I finally finished my summer reading book! Sort of.....

GOTTA LOVE SPARK NOTES!

That book was boring as hell.

Oh, and part of 1D are 5 HOURS FROM ME!!

do you see the problem? 5 HOUR!! it doesn't work for me.

Welp, that's about it.

-Dye

I've been listening to Big Time Rush the whole time writing this, is that weird?

Eh, screw it.v

I'm THAT Tomlinson Twin (One Direction/ 5 Seconds of Summer)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara