I'm THAT Tomlinson Twin

(Drew in the top)

My name's Drew.

Well actually, it's Andrea. Andrea Rose Tomlinson.

Yeah, Tomlinson. As in Louis Tomlinson. He's my brother.

Well, he's SUPPOSED TO be my brother. He sure doesn't act like he is. He has always liked my twin sister, Celeste more than me. When we were younger, he would always buy toys for her and never me. He would always take her out for ice cream, never me. I don't understand why he doesn't treat me like he treats her. Why doesn't he like me?!?!

Anyways.... More about me. (Not trying to sound conceded.)

Um..

I have blue eyes. I am 17. My birthday is on May 17, as well as my sisters'. I love music. Some of my favourite musicians are Emblem3, 5 seconds of Summer, MKTO, and Blink 182. I listen to some of my brother's songs, but I don't really like to listen to him because of...... Well you know.

I love sports. Unlike my sister, who is a complete girly girl. She's also the most popular girl at our school. And the head b**ch. She and her friends are all so rude to everyone, especially me. She always rags on me and calls me out for everything. From the way I dress, to who my friends are.

Speaking of friends, my best friend's name is Jack. Jackson Finnegan Damien. He's a skater, just like I am. We both have been on so many different teams together, basketball, volleyball, soccer, American football, baseball, we were even on the same swim team. To be honest, I've also had a little crush on him for a while.....

My family doesn't think I'm good enough either. They are always telling me I should be more like Celeste. They think that I need to be 'perfect' in case the paps find pictures of me some how. I honestly don't understand that, seeing as Louis has never even spoken about me to the public. Apparently, he only has 5 sisters: Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, and Celeste. They also make me leave whenever he brings the rest of the guys.

Louis is supposed to be coming home tomorrow, and I honestly don't want to be shut out again. I kind of don't want him to come home. I know that he's just going to spend time with everyone but me.

I remember when I was really little, like 4 years old, we were really close, me and Louis. Then, one day, he just stopped talking to me. And I still don't know why.

I want to know what I ever did wrong to him.

I want to have him spend time with me, to like me.

But most importantly,

I just want my brother back.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ahhh!!

Something new!

Ok, so I feel like I can write this and keep up with Under the Water as well, so I'm gonna try it.

And I'm off for summer so it'll be better.

I have a bad cover now, but my friend is making me a better one!!

Til next time

-Andi