Ch. 12: I Don't Need To Be 'Talked' To.

*Drew's POV*

Bobbi, Ryder, Jack and Sam have been giving me weird looks through out the whole interview.

"So last thing: Where can everyone find you guys on any social media?" Dan asked.

"Okay, so we're on Twitter and Instagram, @CrossedOut. And I'm @CrossedOutRoo on Twitter and Instagram." I said.

"I'm @CrossedOutRyder on both as well."

"@CrossedOutBobbi."

"@CrossedOutSam."

"@CrossedOutJax."

"We also have a YouTube channel. Just look up Crossed Out." I added.

"Okay, that's great! Thanks for your time, guys!" Phil said.

"Thank you!" We all said. The camera guys turned the cameras off.

"Okay, so we actually need you guys to do a thing for BBCR1. We just need each of you to say 'hi, I'm (blank) from crossed out and you're listening to bbc radio 1.' and then we need to do a band one." Dan said.

"Okay, yeah that's cool." Jax said.

We did the band one first since we were already sitting together. Jax went first, then Bobbi, Sam, and Ryder. I was last.

"Okay, you ready?" Dan asked and I nodded.

The camera turned on and I started leaning forward slowly, before putting my hand out and saying "Hi."

Dan started laughing and saying "no, no, no, no." I laughed along with him.

"Okay, okay. Serious." I said, composing myself. "Hi, my name's Roo from Crossed Out and you're listening to BBC Radio1." I said and then the camera guys turned the camera off and left. I noticed that everyone else left the bus too.

"Well, we better get going." Dan said.

"You guys coming to the show later?" I asked.

"Yeah." Dan said.

"Us, and a few friends as well." Phil added.

"Okay, cool! I'll try to look for you." I said, leading them to the door of the bus and getting off. They said bye and started walking away. "Wait!" I yelled making them turn around. I ran up to them. "Uh... Thank you guys. For taking time out and interviewing us. It means a lot to me that you guys were our first interview. Maybe even our only one."

"Awh, You're welcome!" Phil said, hugging me.

"You guys are awesome, you'll go far." Dan added, giving me a hug as well.

"Okay, bye guys!"

-

"You do it."

"I'm not doing it, you do it."

"Jack, you're the best friend. You need to talk to her."

"I'm going to."

That's what I heard as I walked past the band dressing room. I quickly hid behind a doorway as I heard the door open. Four pairs of footsteps walked past me and I quickly walked the opposite direction of where they were headed.

Talk to me? I don't need to be talked to.

"Why are we hiding?" A voice whispered from behind me, scaring the living crap outta me. I jumped and turned around to see Luke smirking at me. "Jumpy?"

"Don't do that you d'ck!" I whisper-yelled, hitting him playfully.

"Again I ask, why are you hiding? And why are we whispering?" He asked.

"Bobbi, Jax, Sam, and Ryder. We had our interview and I introduced my 'new self.' I know they're gonna lecture me, and I don't need that right now."

"Drew.." He was gonna try to lecture me too?!

"Luke- I don't want to do this. If all you're gonna do is judge me and lecture me, then please, leave me alone." I told him, turning and walking away.

I got my phone out and search for a certain number. Finding it, I clicked the call button.

"Hey, anyway you can get to London before 3:00?" I asked when he picked up.

"I'm actually on a train headed there right now. I'll be there in about half an hour. I have to do some shopping and then we can go get lunch, yeah?" He said.

"Yeah, just text me when you get here and we can meet up? I'm at O2 but I can get anywhere, just let me know."

"I will. See ya cuz."

"Bye, Alfie."

I checked the time on my phone. 11:17. Okay, so I should ask someone to take me to meet Alfie around noon. Now, just to avoid everyone for 30 minutes.

"Drew!"

Well, there goes that.

"What?!" I groaned, turning to face Ashton.

"Ooh, grumpy cat, what's up?" He said.

"I just..." I sighed. "I wanted to be alone for a while. But hey, you're welcome to walk with me."

We walked for a while, just talking.

"You know, Jack's looking for you. Said he needs to talk to you." Ashton said as we were walking.

"Yeah, not interested. I'm outta here in a few, anyway." I said, speeding up a little to indicate that I was walking away.

"Wait, wai-wait," he said, grabbing my arm. "Where are you going?"

"Meeting up with someone for lunch." I said, walking up to Zac, one of our security guards and asking him to bring me to meet Alfie. He said yes, so we walked to where the cars are held. I got in the back of the black SUV while Ashton just stared at the car.

"Drew!" I heard Jack's voice and I quickly shut the door, telling Zac to please hurry. I rolled the window down and spoke to Ashton.

"If you're my friend, my brother, you won't tell them where I'm going." I said, and he nodded. "Thanks, Ash." I said as Zac pulled the car away.

-

"Thanks, Zac. I'll catch a ride back with my cousin." I told him as I got out of the car.

*to: Alfie
I'm in Hyde Park. Let me know when you get here.*

"I'm right behind you, you little nugget!" Someone said, picking me up and twirling me around, to which I screamed at.

"Alfie!" I yelled, pushing him. "You're lucky I didn't kick you where the sun don't shine, boy."

"I missed you too, little cousin!" He said, actually hugging me.

"Let's go get some lunch then, shall we?"

-.-.-.-.-.-

So this would have been uploaded on Friday but I screwed up my leg pretty back and had to go to urgent care on Sunday cause it hurt so bad.

P.S. I went back and edited so the story characters and names are fluent throughout and changed some things. They're just minor, so you don't have to read the whole story again. -1/19/16

QOTC: you going to SLFL? If so, what show?
AOTC: YES! New Orleans show! HMU if you're goin!

So until next time?
-Dye