He goes back to the door to lock up, and then came back to the car. It didn't take long, at least it didn't seem like it. "Okay, we're here at the BAU. You ready (y/n)?" He asked. I was hesitant, but I nodded. Just being anxious of finally meeting the team. I've known Spence for a little while now, at least 5 months.

I take a deep breathe and head hop out the car with him, grabbing my purse and him grabbing his things. We both close the doors and he locks up his car. We walk in, and then we go into the elevator.

We get there and I see an old looking man who looks to be Italian or something, then I see a girl with blonde hair.

Spence and I walk over. "Hey guys!" He said. They both jumped as they didn't know we'd be here a little early.

"You're here a bit early" Rossi and JJ said in unison. "I know, it's cause I wanted you all to meet my friend (y/n) I met her when we were out for Morgan's party. When everyone but Morgan and I left early" Spence said. They shook their head as they remembered. "Hey, I'm Jennifer, but you can just call me JJ!" the thin blonde lady said. "Hey JJ, it's nice to meet you!" I said with excitement. "And I'm Rossi" the Italian man said. "N-nice to meet you too Rossi" I shook hands with him and smiled.

"And over there is Hotch" Spence added as he pointed to a black haired average aged man. "He's the chief for this team" he added. I nodded. "Over there making coffee is Emily & falling to her is morgan" pointing to a woman with black hair and looking about average age like hotch. Also Morgan being a dark skinned man with muscle, lots of it. But I have seen him before when I first started working at the club.

Now I definitely remember who Spence was talking about. I remember him. It was my very first night at the club. Crazy how time flies by. And just coming up on 3 months already from what Trevor did to me.

"Hey, Emily, Morgan come here. I want you to meet someone!" Reid yelled across the room. They both looked our way, Morgan saw me and smiled like he had an idea about something. Emily just gave a slight smile as she was coming toward us with Morgan.

"It's nice to meet you, I assume Spencer already told you that I'm Emily!" She said. I nodded "yes, yes he did" I said and chuckled. "And I know you're Morgan already, I've heard about you from Reid" he widened his eyes for a minute, then held out his hand.

We shook hands, "oh really?" He said with an eyebrow raised. "Pretty boy already mentioned me huh?" He asked jokingly. "Oh yes, pretty boy did" I said jokingly. We both laughed. "Okay, guys knock it off" Spence said rolling his eyes a little. I chuckled.

"Okay, sorry Spence." I said. He smiled. "It's okay" he said. "Hey Morgan, can I talk to you for a minute?" Emily said. Morgan nodded. They went to wear we could barely hear them.

——————————————————————————-
EMILY'S POV
"Hey Morgan, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked and pulled Morgan to the side. "Yeah? What is it?" He asked as he was a little confused. "Don't you think that girl and Spence like each other? I mean, I think she was trying to be a little flirtatious with him if I'm being honest" I said.

"Hmm, yeah, maybe. I don't know. I suppose we'll have to find out over time" Morgan said to me.

We look over and they're laughing and joking around with each other. Then we see her kiss Spence on the cheek. He's blushing.

"Yeah, maybe they do like each other" Morgan said as he chuckled. "Come on, lets head back" Morgan said. I nodded and we went back to them.

————————————————————————
MY POV
I see them walking back toward us. I didn't know what they talked about, but I hope it's nothing bad.