I don't know how someone can do that, all at the same time. But it was so sexy when she did it. "Seriously? Wow. I should look into things like that more often" I nodded. She raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, you should" she said chuckling as she took the last sip of tea.

"I'm going to go change now, I'll be back in a minute" she said. I nodded. Now I'm just sitting here for a few minutes with my coffee, I at least have a few minutes of alone time trying to figure out how to ask her.

———————————————————————————
MY POV
I'm so glad I found someone like Spence, he just makes me so comfortable for me to talk to him about anything and mess around with him like I had.

After I told him I was changing, I peeked out the door a little bit to see what he was doing before I actually changed. He was shaking his leg up and down as if he was anxious or something. I got worried, but maybe it's something that happens every now and again?

I don't know, I'm trying not to worry about it too much as I need to change out of my pjs.

I get changed in a white top with a knot in the front and jeans that were a bit ripped. I loved the outfit. I think it's so cute, I hope Spence thinks so too. It also always goes around in my mind trying to figure out if he likes me or not too. I hope so.
-
(The outfit)

Before walking out, I went to the bathroom to go over and brush my hair

Before walking out, I went to the bathroom to go over and brush my hair. I left it down cause I thought it looked nice like that.

I walked out. "Hey Spence" I said with a big smile on my face hoping he'll take notice that I put in the effort for this outfit for him.

He turned around as he just took his last sip of coffee, his jaw dropped. "Oh my god, (y/n) y-you l-look stunning" he said stuttering a little. "Really? You really think so? Thank you Spence!" I said curiously and excited. He nodded. "Yes, really" he said. I smiled.

I sat down on the couch. We started to watch tv. Not too long after his phone goes off. He takes it out. I'm able to take a little glimpse of the texts.

"Hey Reid, can you come into work today?"
"Sure, do I need to come now? And can I bring (y/n)? I'm afraid to leave her completely alone since the last time."
"That's fine, be here in 20. We'll catch you up on everything. Wheels up in half an hour"
"Okay, I'll be there soon."
"Okay"

And that was it for the texts. I sigh, so I guess you have to go into work huh? I sighed again, kind of being sad not being able to spend time with him.

"Yes, but I'll be back in no time. Hopefully you'll be able to meet the team before we leave, that's why we're leaving now. I know you've at least seen Morgan before, but I don't think you have with anyone else." He said. "Okay, and no I don't think so either. I'll meet you in the car. Just have to grab a few things" he nodded. He walked out, I grabbed my purse, a picture of Spence that I carry with me for good luck and to feel safe and a few other items. I walk out.