The Falling Beacon part 2

Beginne am Anfang

Adam: Be quiet! You don't know me at all! Your just speaking nonsense!

Touma: True, I don't know you personally, all I know are stories about you..

Touma: And, yes. My thought of why your doing this may not be completely right.

Touma; But I'm close to the truth, if you're getting mad at my nonsense!

Adam:?!

Touma: That reaction is all I need to know the truth.

Touma: I'll shatter your illusion and make you see reality!!

I dashed at him. He goes for a stab but I dodged to the side and punched him in the face.

He quickly sent a slash attack twords me but I simply side stepped to avoid it.

Touma: I can tell, your blinded by your hate.

Touma: Let me tell you this. Considering all humans bad, is wrong.

Touma: Wether you believe it or not, there are genuinly people who believe we all can coexist in peace.

Touma: I'm one of them.

Adam goes for a nother attack with his sword.

He goes for a stab but I use my left hand to catch it by letting it stab me threw the palm.

Touma: I'm ending your delusion right now!

I spin him around making him roll to the ground and the sword come out of my palm.

He gets up and tries to get to his sword as I run at him.

He picks up the sword and uses it to block as I punch at him.

My punch hit his sword and broke threw it. My fist continue twords his face.

My punch lands on his face. The punch first breaks his mask then shatters his Aura and brakes his nose.

(Like this)

My hit sends Adam flying twords the ground

Adam:(mind) Is what he said true?...
It is. I'm simply letting my hate consume me. I hurt innocent people, and worst of all Blake.

He rolls a few times and falls unconscious.

After defeating him I go find the others but I get a call intead.

It was Motoharu.

Motoharu: (on scroll) where are you?

Touma: The cafeteria.

Motoharu: Well we saved Amber but Pyrrha, Stiyl and Ozpin are fighting Cinder at Beacon tower and I think they might need your help.

Motoharu: Index is with me so don't worry. So eat your dinner later and get over there!