Shit. What is this kids stand, anyway? You looked up at Damien, to see a rather shocking sight.

Encore was shifting. Morphing. From it's hands, gloves grew, shifting into a black tone. Welding goggles appeared on it's face, accompanied by a gas mask.

Wait.... shit. Encore. No way..... Before you stood Damien, his radiation poisoning now irrelevant as a perfect copy of Fall Out Boy stood behind him. It wasn't Requiem, but it was Fall Out Boy.

"Fall Out Boy: Encore!" Damien crowd out, as the two stands faced off against each other. Your shock slowly became overcome by humor.

"So, a stand that copies other stands, huh?" You asked. Damien seemed to notice the difference in stands.

"Wait...." before he could speak further, Fall Out Boy Requiem burst forward, punching at Encore, who could barely block. Even then, it was knocked back a considerable amount.

"Fall Out Boy works on Radiation energy, and you're fresh out right now!" You yelled out, Requiem continuing its assault on Encore. With another mighty punch, Damien and Encore were sent backwards, into a backstreet. You walked after them, cracking your neck.

"You have a great stand kid. If I didn't have Fall Out Boy, I'd envy you." You told him. His eyes widened as Encore burst forward, about to attack. In a blindingly fast movement, Damien's Head was sent back, nose broken as Requiem threw a punch that sailed past Encore's fist and into its face.

"It's Useless Damien. Useless! I've had Fall Out Boy since I was a child. I know more about your current power than you do!" You told him. He seemed to quickly realize the hole he dug himself into.

"Encore! Novocain!" He shouted. The world around you began to slow. As soon as it reached the peak, Damien turned around to run, before tripping. The world sped up again as he fell, coughing.

"Allow me to emphasize on my previous statement." You told the feverish boy.

"As long as I'm your enemy, you've already lost." You grabbed him by the collar, lifting him up. Fall Out Boy Encore began to completely disintegrate, not as in dismissal, but destruction, before nothing was left.

"No...." Damien seemed in denial as you held him against a wall. He may be younger than you, but he was your enemy.

"Now, this will be your only chance. Who's your boss?" You asked him. He shook his head, looking away from you.

"No! I'm not telling!" He yelled out. You sighed. The kid had guts.

Ram and Subaru looked at the alleyway as the kid, Damien stumbled out of the alleyway, you holding his neck.

"Y/n!" Ram shouted, clear happiness in her eyes. You smiled at her as you approached.

"Is Scarlet awake?" You asked. Subaru shook his head.

"Hasn't woken up since Kuziato choked her out." He spoke, clearly worried. You nodded in understanding.

"Well, I found out the kid's stand." You said, glaring at him. Something fell on the ground by him. It was a gold color, circular. Ram snatched it, holding it up. It was a metia.

  "Shit!" You yelled out, looking at Damien. A cocky smirk grew on his face as a shadow passed over you. You threw him towards a fruit stall and leapt backwards as another stand landed in between you.

  First, there was the knight. Pure white, green trimmings, stand arrow/hidden blade. Then there was the monk. Pure white, blue trimmings, high strength. Now, in front of you, stood what seemed to be the third stand following this theme.

Pure white, yellow trimmings, robes typically associated with a ninja. It stood up straight, looking at you over it's shoulder.

"You did well to contact me Damien." It spoke in a deep, highly masculine voice. Damien coughed up some blood, smiling.

"I tried to copy Y/n's Stand, But something about it seemed to repel me." He told the stand.

False. You didn't know there's an energy limit. You told yourself, as Fall Out Boy appeared in front of you, react to fight. The stand simply grunted, and footsteps echoed behind you.

"So, you are Y/n L/n." The voice spoke behind you. You turned to face him, only to be faced by a man in a trench coat, and large hat, effectively hiding his appearance. He let out a breath, and smoke blew from under his hat.

He's a smoker. You told yourself. The man sighed in disappointment.

"I'll be honest here buddy. When I first sent Kalakami and Wakreru to kill you and that half elf, I knew you'd dispatch them easily. Judging from how they never answered Damien's metia, you likely killed them. Then I tried to send some more stand users after you, and you only took them out one by one, giving me quite the struggle." He told you. You narrowed your eyes, as he sighed again, releasing more smoke.

"Then you go and mess with my second in command. Now that you've beaten him, I guess I have no choice but to deal with you myself." He reached under his hat and pulled out a cigar stub, tossing it into the street. In front of him, the ninja stand flipped over you, taking an offensive stance. Fall Out Boy appeared in front of you, ready to fight.

As the ninja stand lunged at you, Fall Out Boy threw it's fist, launching a Phoenix Strike clean through its shoulder. You looked at the man, the boss, expecting to find a hole in his shoulder.

What you got instead was a kick to the face.

Wha- Your thoughts were interrupted by another kick to the stomach.

Behind you, a wind blade flew at the boss. This was clearly unexpected, as it landed clean on his torso, staggering him.

Now! Time began to slow down as you dashed towards the boss. You had used Novocain several times in the last 24 hours, severely reducing its time. You barely had time to get one attack rush in.

"DARARARARARA!" With the Final punch, time sped up, and the boss flew backwards, hitting a building. The streets around you had been deserted. Seems nobody wanted in on this.

The boss chuckled as he pushed himself to his feet, across the street from you.

"I expected no less from a Crusader. Fine then." In front of him, the ninja stand appeared, alongside the monk, to your surprise.

What? He has more than one stand? Only adding to your shock was the knight, that you originally found Damien using, appearing alongside ten as well.

"Come, Y/n! Show your mettle against me! The user of the penultimate stand!" The boss lets out another laugh. You could hold against one stand, but the ninja was crazy fast, and the monk was likely held back by Damien not knowing how to use it.

"Now, kill him, Backstreet Boys!"

Yaaay, there's a main villain. I admit, that stand name sounded better in my head. Either way, you all have a good day!

~ASnazzyGuy

~1749 Words