'You want silence, right?'

Start from the beginning

The Voices, as Error likes to call them, haunts him in the Anti-Void and sometimes outside the blank space. You could only hear them when you entered the Anti-Void bearing no ill will, or if you were a demigod, like Dream and Nightmare, a god, like Error and Ink, or a deity, such as Fate and Destiny.

Not so long after the voices began their hellish chorus, Error received a sharp pain in his SOUL, another hairline fracture spreading across the middle and adding on to the entirety of marks. He doubled over in pain.

"I-InK, yOu sh*TtY rAinBoW ***hOle, wHaT haVe yOU mAdeE nOW?" he muttered feverishly under his breath. He could've sworn that a pair of warm hands were ambracing him, though that could've been a hallucination from the intense pain.

The dark skeleton ripped open a glitchy portal between his 'home' and the new AU, in which he landed softly. However, something wasn't right.

His bad eyesight took a moment to focus on his surroundings.

A white world, stretching as far as the eye could see. A few ragged trees spotted the landscape, shrubbery dotting around the trunks. In the middle stood a sea of different Sanses and Papyruses, copies and originals alike, murderous intent made obvious by the expressions they wore. If Error had a regular blood circulation, his face would've been drained of blood immediately. Ink and Dream stood tall and proud, armed with their preferred weapons. Blue, beside them, was standing meekly, not at all wanting to fight his best friend.

A few years back, Error had accidentally taken Blue from his own AU. It had been a troublesome day, having earned a few beatings on the skull, and could barely see straight. Thinking that the Underswap he had stumbled upon was a copy, he commenced the destruction process. At Judgement Hall, he realized his mistake, but it was too late. He couldn't take both of them to safety in the Anti-Void, based on Stretch's personality, so he swiped Blue. Ever since, the Multiverse believed that Error had kidnapped sweet, innocent Blue, unaware of their secret friendship.

Ink, a pale-boned skeleton, with a distinct ink splotch marking on his cheek and swirling ebony tattoos covering every inch of his bones below his skull, was the Creator of the Multiverse and Error's enemy. He wore a leather sash, vials of colourful ink attached to it. A long brown scarf, fading to beige at the end, was wrapped around the Creator's neck. He wore a dark brown long-sleeved shirt with intriguing electric blue patterns on the sleeves beneath his pale ash t-shirt, triangles of the same colour in the middles of the sleeves. A cloudy blue fur-lined hoodie was attached to his waist, shorts on top of half-length pants visible underneath the garments. Fingerless gloves covered most of his hands. Broomie, his enormous wooden paintbrush he used for attacking and leisure arts and crafts, was gripped tight in his hands. His ever-shifting orbits changed with his feelings.

Dream, right next to him, looked slightly less confident than his friend. A light skeleton, clad in a turquoise and golden suit, a golden circlet atop his head, marking the keeper of hope, happiness, dreams, and wishes. He used a golden staff, stars on either end, in battle, specializing in sleep magic. His eyelights were of a golden yellow colour, in the shape of stars.

Blue, the cute little skeleton, dressed in a white 'battle body' along with black shorts with a white stripe on either side of the fabric. A cyan bandana was tied around his neck, the colour matching his round eyelights. Tall blue boots helped him look taller than he actually was; even Ink's height was greater than his. He held his arm with the other, staring intensely at the ground, not wanting to meet his friend's gaze.

"Error!" Ink cried, "This is your last chance to surrender and stop destroying! I will no longer tolerate your cruel actions!"

The glitching skeleton stared numbly at the short stack.