Cavya and Manan

Navya's POV :

I headed towards Fano cafe in a jiffy. The moment entered in ; a lot of rose petals started falling on me . Slowly Cabir switched on the lights . I realized that the whole cafe is empty and the rose petals are falling on me where ever I go. This is a flower shower! Just the way they show in the movies!   

Wow! How did I become so lucky to experience this! 

Okay. I was a bit angry on Cabir and I slapped him too. I wasn't picking up his calls as I thought he already has a girlfriend and he's double timing both of us.

I mean it is evident that he likes me. I can see that. Its not needed to say it in words. I'm not Nandini who won't give a thought to Manik's stares... 

Come on I'm Navya Naveli. I can surely predict this much. After all , I'm the filmiest person in this book! And of course , I'm Cabir's Madhubala. 

I was not in the mood to forgive this idiot so easily but after this flower shower I guess he can be considered for forgiveness. 

Actually , It was Nandini who insisted me to come to this cafe. She called me here but I don't think she is present in this cafe. Let's see what Mr. Cupid has to say...

Cabir : Navya, I know that you are angry but please for once just hear me out.

Navya(With full over acting and attitude) : Just speak up fast.

C : Actually , on the day of Holi Party...That call...It was...It was...

N : Yes . I know it was your girlfriend who loves to call you 'Baby'.

C (sighs): No. 

N : Then what Cabir? Don't even try to lie. I know everything.

C(Furiously) : What you know?

N : That you are two timing both of us. I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't know anything about me.

C : God. Navya. Now JUST SHUT UP. And listen to me. First of all, the girl who called was not my girlfriend. Not for the present at least. And Two timing?! Like seriously?! What do you think ; what kind of guy am I?

N : She isn't your girlfriend?

C : No. It's you whom I want to call my girlfriend. I know that after the flower shower there should have been a dreamy proposal...So...Here it goes.

Cabir clapped his hands and two people started playing soft violin. Okay this seems like a typical movie date! 

C : Navya...You are really a very nice girl. The way you care for your friends is amazing. I know you are the kind of filmy...the kind of impulsive...You get angry at times but I know that I can trust you for anything. My Madhubala! Will you be my girlfriend Navya? 

N(Smiles) : Yes Cabir. I'll be your girlfriend. 

Nandini , Manik (Clapping) : Whoa!Whao!

Nandini : Dekha Cabir , I told you na...A flower shower and a filmy proposal can get you your Madhubala. And Navya! How can you be so stupid? Malishka has nothing to do with Cabir. He's such a sweet guy. Why would my Cabir bhai double time anyone?

Navya : Umm....Actually....

Manik : Okay. Forget all this. Congrats to both of you , Cabir and Navya. Finally , others will also do cliche things. Finally , this idiot Cabir will leave me alone with my love story as he has got his Madhubala.

Nandini : Yeah! So! Three cheers for Cavya! Well...As it is a filmy proposal...My Cabir bhai also has a Candle lit dinner for you. 

Manik : Of course. It took him and me so much of effort to book the whole cafe for you two.