Such a drama queen!!!

Nandini starts giggling continuously...While manik finds it difficult to handle her...

M(Sternly) : Nandini! Stop this giggling right now...I can't concentrate on driving...

N(Pouts) : Manik! don't stop me...See I'm flying...And (giggles).... And I think I'm rotating like a cyclotron...

M : Cyclotron?! 

Manik thinks,"God! She's drunk still she thinks about studies...And Cyclotron?! Seriously! We studied Cyclotron in Physics in 12th std..."

M(Mockingly) : U know what nandu...I'm always right when I say u surprise me...Like seriously...U r such a genius...Huh! Cyclotron!

N(Puts her finger on her chin pretending to be thinking) : NO NO NO...U know what this genius thinks....Like...like there is something wrong....

M : And What is that?

N(Still thinking while pouting) :  Yeah! U know...I...I'm not moving like a cyclotron...

M(Raises his eyebrow) : Then?

N (Points her finger towards manik) : It's ur car...Ur car is rotating like a cyclotron...Its velocity is so fast manik! it is rotating too fast...I'm feeling giddy...U know...I think we should jump from this car...(Giggles) May be it is trapped in some magnetic field...

M(narrows his eyes) : Are u crazy? We can't jump from the car nandini...

N(With a toothy grin) : Idea! Manik! Manik! Don't worry...I'll save u from this magnetic field and ur stupid car which has turned into a cyclotron... u know I'll calculate the distance to which we have to jump to get rid of this cyclotron...Because I remember the formula: r = mv/qb... See I'm so smart....

M(gritting his teeth) : Genius!

N(Groans) : ughhh...My head is spinning...I can't calculate anything....Stop ur car right now manik...

M(Sarcastically) : Don't u want to calculate value of 'r'?

N(Starts shouting loudly) : Stop the car. Stop the car. Stop the car.

Manik thinks,"God! She's just going out of control now...I don't think I should take her home in this state. She needs to become little sober..."He sees a lemonade vendor on the deserted road in their drive way and he stops the car. 

M : Nandini...u just wait here...I'll get some lemonade for u...It will stop this head spinning and all...

Nandu nods her head cutely ...

Manik brings a lemonade for her...He opens the car door and gives her the glass of lemonade...

Nandini takes it and starts drinking...But after drinking half of it she shows him her tongue and throws the remaining liquid from the glass...

M(Sternly) : Nandini! u were supposed to drink it...

Nandini giggles and then pouts...

M(Shouts): Stop giggling right now and stop making these pouts... I'm bringing another glass...U better drink it this time..

N(Cringes her nose) : Why r u shouting....

(Turns her head to other direction)  I'm not talking to u now...Katti...

M : Huh!

Manik goes and brings another glass full of lemonade...When he comes back to his car he finds nandini quietly sitting and scrolling her mobile...

Manik thinks,"Such a drama queen she is! Just minutes before she was behaving all cranky...Was saying katti and all and see now madam is busy in her phone...I have to be extra careful with this nandini...."

Percipienceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें