Manik's thoughts

'Every moment spent with u feels like eternity,

 I'm in love with this eternity

And I wish it lasts till Infinity'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day:(College)

NANDINI'S POV:

I'm sitting in lecture hall. Anatomy lecture is going on. Though it is my favorite subject,today nothing feels good.But I don't want anyone to know this. I can't show my vulnerable side to anyone, at least not now. It will be a lie, if I say that it does not matter to me that manik has a girlfriend but if this is the ultimate reality,then I have to accept this...I know I feel hurt right now  but I think this is best because the only distraction in my way to become a good doctor, a good oncologist has been taken care of. May be ayiaappa ne jo bhi kiya mere achhe ke liye kiya... When we landed up in same college without any prior plans I thought it is a sign from ayiaappa but may be it was just a coincidence...Last night was very difficult for me...I don't no 'if I was fighting for my Love or fighting with my love' But may be I was just over reacting... May be we r not meant to be... May be I'm mistaken that it is love... Now I should start believing that everything was just a coincidence...

End of POV.

Lecture was over. It was followed by dissection. It was now the time for lunch break.

In canteen everyone was present. Nandini's all friends were sitting at their regular corner.They were talking about the topic nandu was trying to avoid the most from the very start of the day. Today manik n cabir were also there in ever so interesting discussion about manik's girlfriend.  When nandu arrived manik gave her a smile as usual , nandu also gave him a smile in return. Manik said,"When I saw her for the first time my heart skipped a beat. She was looking so beautiful that day.It has been six months for our relationship now.I wish she was here!!!" Nandu felt a little awkward after listening to all these things. Manik never used to talk anything that involved boyfriend girlfriend stuff in front of nandini. Neither nandu was ever a part of such gossips in school. Nandu just nodded looking at manik. Manik said ,"She is just perfect. It doesn't matter for me if its a long distance relationship. I trust her. She is very cute sometimes but she also fights a lot with me." "Koi aisa bhi apna hona chahiye jiske saath haq se ladh sake.",Nandu said and smiled. Manik looked at nandu a little shocked but he hide it before anyone could notice. They were also talking about other random topics. Soon Lunch break and other lectures were also over.

Manik's POV:

I never told Nandu about Shifali because I thought she might misunderstand me.Also when I first saw shifali those days nandu used to avoid me.I still don't know the reason why she used to avoid me. Nandu was never involved in such gossips in school. I still remember When she asked me that whether I took any other meaning that she talked to me.She sounded so innocent that day...When I wanted to ask her no. she was just not getting the signs I was trying to give her. Well with time I came to  know that nandu is a way too innocent to understand these things. I always feel very protective for my nandu... But when today she said, "Koi aisa bhi apna hona chahiye jiske saath haq se ladh sake" I never imagined my sweet innocent nandu could say such a deep thought...First of all nandu accepted my relationship with shifali...this is too much to digest...I thought nandu will fight with me...She will accuse me for god knows what reasons...But nothing like that happened... But today when she was talking the shine in her eyes which is always there was missing...Don't know what is wrong with me...I would have never accepted a person who ignored me so much as my friend again. I can tolerate everything but not insult. Nandini didn't talk to me a whole year but I still forgave her without arguing...She is one exception in my life for every thing I do. Its like with her I even like to follow rules...She is well acquainted with the rebel inside me but she always manages to calm it down. I miss 11 std...It was the time when I found my nandu...I don't know but nowadays nandu doesn't behave like the nandu in 11th.