NANDU'S OUTBURST

Hey guys! Story completed 2k reads today! I'm really happy! For a new writer like me its a very important thing...U can say I'm an accidental writer! ;) ;)

Thanks for ur votes!Ur comments mean a lot to me guys...Thanks for adding my story in ur reading lists!

--------------------------------------------------------

Nandini:

I am going to tell Manik today that how much I love him! How much he matters to me...He is everything for me...After all he is always there in my thoughts, in my dreams...

(With this nandu ran towards manik...)

N : Manik, I just can't wait anymore now...I have tried a lot that I never say this to anyone...I ran a lot from this feeling but when ever I turn back I see this feeling again so close to me...I have understood that we can not run away from this feeling...It will follows us till the end of our world...I can't do this anymore...I wanna accept this feeling in front of u! I want to tell the whole world that I love YOU!!! Yes Manik I love YOU!

M (Smiles): Nandini!

Nandu has happy tears in her eyes...

Manik extends his hands to cup nandu's cheeks.... but just then a hand holds manik's hand...Manik turns in the direction of that hand and says....

M : Shifali?!

Manik just looks at nandu and runs behind shifali....

Nandu is in tears now...

N(screams) :  No.....

Suddenly everything turns dark...Only nandu screams can be heard...

Nandu wakes up with screaming No No NO.....

When she opens her eyes...She realizes that it was a dream...She notices her surrounding and also notices that its 2 am in night... Hearing her screams her parents come to her room...

nandu's mom: Nandu beta...What happened? R u ok?

Nandu: Yes...Mamma...It was just a bad dream...

Nandu's dad: What was it about beta? What is it that my daughter is having bad dreams about?

Nandu: No appa its nothing important...Don't worry...If there will be anything that I won't be able to handle , I'll definitely share with u... U both trust me , right?

Nandu's dad : Of course Beta...We trust u! Hamari nandu kabhi kuch galat nahi kr sakti...Now sleep and call us if u want anything...

Nandu : yes....Good night mamma , appa...

Nandu's parents leave from her room...

Nandu thinks,"This is not a good sign. I never have nightmares...What was this? Is it a sign that I should not reveal my feelings to manik? Will I be left heartbroken just like this if I'll ever tell him that I love him? "

Nandu falls asleep with these thoughts in mind....

In Manik's house: Manik's POV:

Damn. Its 2 am in the night...I'm still not able to understand that what do I exactly feel for nandu...I mean if I love her then What am I doing with shifali? May be I just like nandu...But she is not my types...How is this possible...And shifali...When I saw her for the first time I immediately liked her...And she then became my girlfriend...Nandu and me r completely opposite to each other...But whatever she said about true love...why everything I felt was related to her??? But nandu seems to be already fallen in love with someone...Why this thought feels so annoying? What should I do now?