"You asshole you got me involved with a cult. I am too young to be sacrificed. Wait no you strike me more of a gang. Yeah a gang. That explains the tattoo's, tough guy act and enemies. But why the hell would a gang want me. I'm the least likely to join a gang and I don't have enemies. I can't have enemies, it's impossible i'm just a mar-" I cut myself off. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"Just a what princess?" They were all looking at me with amusement and curiosity.
"No no no don't try and turn this on me big boy, not gonna happen. I'll answer your questions when you answer mine."

They all shared a look and next thing I know Bonnie is hugging me. Whispering
"just remember he only did this because he can't live without you. He needs you and so do we. Just promise me you won't leave us?!?" I wonder what's so bad that Bonnie thinks i'm going to run.

Luke stood up and took my hand without muttering a word. We left the house and he was walking me through the forest. This is it, he's going to kill me. Damn me and my big mouth. He stopped. Why did I have to get hurt.....on numerous occasions. I pushed myself to the limit the other day. I'm also drugged up to the nines. I might as well be hand cuffed to him. There is no way I could fight back or run away. I'd tear a few stitches, then bleed out internally. I don't see any way that I get out of this alive. I shut my eyes.
"What are you doing princess?" I opened one eye and saw him looking at me, eyebrows raised.
"I don't know, isn't this what people do when they're about to be killed?" He just laughed. I don't even have the energy to struggle.
"i'm not going to kill you. I could never hurt you"

"So what are we doing here?"
"You wanted to know my secret right?" I nodded.
"And you trust me right?" I don't know do I? He hasn't given me reason not to trust him. Other than kidnap me but sure why not, it can't get worse then this....I hope. So I guess I do trust him, as far as trusting your kidnapper can go plus i'm curious. You can't tell me that you wouldn't be.

"I do" he looked relieved. I must have been debating with myself longer than I thought.
"Ok well it's easier to show you and then i'll answer all your questions. Just please don't run." He was really starting to freak me out. I've never seen him like this. Ok I haven't know him that long but i'm pretty good at reading people.

It was then I noticed we were in front of a lake. Not just any lake but the lake that has been in all my dreams along with the wolf. The sound of a zipper brought me back to reality but that thought was still in the back of my mind. I looked up and saw Luke unzipping his pants. My hand flew to cover my eyes
"HEY WHOA. Steady up Mr Casanova. What are you doing?"
"I don't want to rip my clothes, come on, you have to open your eyes or you won't believe me."

I took a deep breath and removed my hand. He was naked. Maintain eye contact.
"You can look princess, I'm not shy, plus i'm all yours anyway." He winked.
Cocky bastard. I don't blush easily but I knew I was definitely blushing right now.

"Ok ready, don't blink you might miss it princess." I heard the all too familiar sound of bones cracking and in the space of a few seconds Luke was gone and in his place stood a gigantic wolf.

Not just any wolf. Those eyes, that fur, that white ear. It can't be. It's Mr Wolfy McFluffy. "Luke?" My voice came small. The wolf nodded it head.
"Mr Woly McFluffy?" His tongue fell out of his mouth and he nodded.
"Change. Shift. Cast a spell. Do whatever you have to do to be able to talk to me."

He did as he was told. Good boy. He stood there in all his glory. I still maintained eye contact. I handed him his clothes.
"Now you know our secret." Our? They all must be.
"So you turn into wolves? Like werewolves?"
"Not like werewolves, we are werewolves."

It's odd to say but this doesn't come as much of a surprise. I've seen a few werewolf movies, supernatural tv shows and heard about a load of books. Part of starts to question is it really only fantasy? I guess I now know for sure, it's not. It's real. Real. A word I would not have used to describe the supernatural a few moments ago