"Oh, there you are." "Sorry, am I late?" "Just on time. We thought you'd be ditching us again." Mei joked and I smiled. "I couldn't do that. Should we get cooking?" "Amai and Amao offered to cook today." "Oh, okay." I nodded and the door opened to reveal the two. "(Y/n), you alright?" "Fine, why?" "Well, Osana and Asu told me what happened at P.E." "What do you mean?" Amao asked Amai, confused as she explained what the two told her. "(Y/n), you really need to tell us about this stuff." "I told Kizano when it started and they started to speak like that in front of Asu, Aso, Raibaru, Osano and Osana, I think they were asking for something."

Next day

The teacher grumbled while drinking some coffee, complaining that it's too early to deal with students.

"Mrs Kinaki? Are you alright?" Taro asked and she nodded, done drinking her coffee. "It's too early..." We nodded as I noticed some kids half awake. "Just talk until I'm completely awake... you'll know when I yell at you all." Confused, we did as we were told and I turned in my seat to talk to Osano. He and I were ready to talk until we heard a fight. "You want to fucking go?" Umeji yelled at a female as she shrunk in her seat. "Umeji, you don't need to yell at her." "I'll yell at who I want!" He said and I sighed. The female shook her head but Gaku had already taken her out of her seat while Mrs Kinaki was trying to process what's going on.

"She doesn't want a fight. She's scared, look at her Umeji." I said and stood up. He glared at me and growled. "You shouldn't get involved in my business anyways." He growled and I shook my head. "I'm trying to make sure there's no need to get anyone suspended, expelled or injured. So would you please stop so none of this would need to be reported to the Student Council or worse." I said with pity in my voice. He scoffed then sat back down with the Gaku following. I sighed in relief as Mrs Kinaki finally was completely awake. She muttered something while rubbing her temples. "Please sit normally. I don't care if you're delinquents or not, sit normally." She said and turned around to begin to teach.

"Damn... more papers." She said and looked to me. "Was it too much of a problem to find the classroom?" "You want me to go to Mr Mido's class to drop of the papers?" "No, not Mr Mido's. It actually needs to go to the Student Council room." "Oh, I can drop those off easily for you Mrs." she nodded and handed me a small stack of papers. I went away and was walking through the halls. "Why are you out of class?" Aoi stopped me and saw the papers. "Mrs Kinaki asked me to deliver these to the Student Council room." She nodded and took them from me, saying I could go back to class. "Thanks. I might run errands for Mrs Kinaki a lot so you might see me a lot." Aoi nodded and I waved as I left.

"You're back quicker than we all expected." She said. "Aoi took the papers from me and said she'll take them to the room herself." She nodded and had continued to teach the lesson.

P.E.

"Finally running." I said, a bit happily since I feel like I'm a fast runner. "What? You like running?" "I'm better at running than I am swimming." Asu nodded, smiling. Aso came too and smirked. "We are not racing Aso." "Come on, I'll go slow, just for you." "Don't care, no. Race your sister for the millionth time." "Aw, alright." He said and the two nodded as I sighed and backed up.

The two bolted away and I made sure I didn't breath in the dust they left behind. "I give up with them..." I said and Miss Taiso sighed. "Aso! Asu! Get back here now!" She yelled and the two returned as Aso ran into me on accident and knocked me out from hitting the ground too hard.

Aso's POV

Shit, shit, shit.... "Is she alright?" "I think she fainted..." I said and picked her up. "I'll take her to the nurses office." "Osana, please go with him." She nodded and followed me as I carried (Y/n).

"I fucked up..." I muttered. "Next time, watch where you run then." Osana said to me and I nodded, sighing. "I wanted to give her a hug but I couldn't slow down in time..." I said and held her before Osana opened the door to the nurses office. The two nurses were there and surprised when I came in with (Y/n). "What happened?" "I ran into her and she hit the ground then fainted from the impact..." I said with regret in my voice.

"I see. You can leave the demon empress with us. I mean (Y/n)." "We know what you're saying. Thank you." "Of course. She should be better by next class." We nodded to Nurse Muja and left. "Looks like I'll be sitting out today." "Why?" "There's an uneven number of students now. I made the numbers like that so I'll sit out for it." Osana nodded as we got there soon.

"Can I sit out instead of Ginku?" I asked and Miss Taiso nodded. "If he's alright with it. Why are you asking to sit out?" "Since I made (Y/n) feint, I feel like I should be sitting out for making the numbers uneven." She nodded and Ginku got up so I could sit down.

Asu's POV

He must be regretting a lot to sit out... I thought and we started to play lacrosse. His head was down and Miss Taiso nodded to me when I looked from Aso to her, back to Aso then back to her.

"Aso, is it hurting you that bad?" "Shouldn't you be getting ready to run?" "Already did. Now answer my question." He sighed and nodded. "The nurses guess that she'll be better around next period..." I nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't let it weigh you down. (Y/n) is forgiving. Too forgiving at times yes, but I'm sure if you give her a personal apology and a quick explanation of why you accidentally feinted her, I'm sure she'll forgive you." Aso nodded to me and I turned back to get ready to run. "We'll talk at lunch." "Right. Bye." He waved to me and I waved back as I went to Miss Taiso.

"Alright, change out please. Osana, can you and Raibaru bring (Y/n) her normal clothes?" "Of course." They nodded, smiling and we all went to our gender assigned locker rooms.

"So... if you don't mind us asking, what was Aso so sad for?" "We all know (Y/n) is clueless. He's in a small state of panic and certainly regretting running into her." "Of course he does. He likes her and (Y/n) can't realize that the eight do." "She's clueless but that's normal, trust me." I said and they nodded as I explained the conversation. The girls nodded as Osana and Raibaru left with her clothes.

The bell rang for lunch as I walked with Aso as we went to the nurses office.

"My head certainly hurts right now..." (Y/n) said to Nurse Mujo. "Here, take some Advil then. If it continues, please come here and rest some more." "Thank you." (Y/n) said after taking the pill. "Of course, we're glad to help. Oh, are you here for (Y/n)?" "Yes. Is she alright?" Aso asked worriedly and (Y/n) looked at us then waved. "She's fine. You should go eat now." "Thank you again. Bye." She waved and the nurses waved back then went away.

"Hi Asu and Aso." "I'm sorry (Y/n)." Aso said immediately and (Y/n) looked confused. "Sorry for what?" "I made you feint... I wanted to give you a hug after returning from running back but I had made you hit the ground too hard..." "Oh, it's alright. I need to eat lunch with Kizano now. I'll talk to you two later." She waved and headed away in her normal clothes. "Does she not like me anymore?" "No, she always eats with Kizano, doesn't she? She wouldn't want to hold him up." "Right... let's eat..." Aso said and I nodded as we got our food.

Reader POV- After school

I woke up confused as I was tied down to a chair. I saw the bullies and cried while my mouth was gagged. "Why the fuck do they even like you? You aren't pretty, you're a bitch, a slut, a player, Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a demon." Musume said and I cried as I heard Succubus. "Should I kill them dearie?" I shook my head and they looked at me then smirked. "Look, she's trying to deny it." Hana said as another got scissors and Musume grabbed my hair. She cut it and I cried while I felt it much shorter than before.