And she hanged up.

As soon as I open the front door, the driver my mother was talking about was opening the passenger door. From the look of the driver's uniform, he and the car was from my father's company.

"Here goes nothing," I whispered to myself as I got into the can.

I slowly made my way into the coffee shop. This particular coffee shop I often visit on my break or making coffee runs for everyone at work. Thankfully there barely were any customers.

Usually, I would sit in the front of the shop, where stools line next to windows but instead I got the table in the corner away from the windows and ordering counter. I didn't want anyone to know I was out on a blind date.

I was so nervous about this blind date I arrived 30 minutes early. Knowing how my parents think, the person they had for me was probably someone who only owns suits or some cocky heir that thinks the world belongs to them.

"Well. Well." The familiar deep accent voice pulled me out of my thoughts and in the direction of which the voice came from "don't you look nice."

"What are you doing here?" I groaned as I fold my arms "if I didn't know better, I would think you're following me."

"I'm supposed to be meeting a friend for coffee," he said with a smirk as he looks around the cafe, "she's running late."

"Oh," I felt terrible for being harsh towards him when he is waiting for someone "well, I'm waiting for someone too. I guess you can sit here till they show up."

"I didn't know you can be nice," he said sarcastically as he sat down in the chair across from me.

"Don't make me regret it," I told him in a sterner tone.

"You seem nervous," he pointed out before gesturing to my phone in my hands "you keep checking your phone. Waiting for a date?"

"It's not a date," I said quickly, trying to keep myself from feeling embarrassed "I'm waiting for someone."

"Who?" He tilts his head slightly "I'm curious to who would have you waiting."

"Don't talk that smooth stuff with me," I couldn't help but give him the side-eye "I know your type, there are dozens of you in this town."

"Oh, is that a fact?" He leans back in his chair and places his hand in his lap. "What type is that?"

"You're the ones that don't like being told no," I slowly started off saying, before going down the list of traits men like him have, "thinks that having money makes the world at your beck and call."

"The world is built on money, better to be on top than at the bottom," he went one to say carelessly "and what's wrong with using the money to get what you want if it has a price tag?"

"You're cocky."

"What you say is cocky others say confidence," he pointed out with confidence.

There was something about this man that I couldn't place a finger on. Though there were dozens of men who act like him, he was on a whole other level. He was more than a smooth talker and a sexy face.

"Tell me," I lean forward to close the space between us "who the hell are you?"

"Why don't you find out," He leans forward a devilish smile on his face "you be surprised at what you might find."

He is definitely someone on a different level than the men around here.

"I'll past," falling back in my chair as I look at my phone, "the person I'm waiting for should be here soon."

"It's been nearly thirty minutes," he pointed out, looking at his watch "clearly they think you're time is not important. Let me take you out for lunch."

"I'm not hung-"

Before I could finish my sentence, my stomach betrayed me. From the smirk on Giorgio's face, I knew he heard it as well.

"Fine. Where to," I said in defeat before letting out a stressful sigh, "where are we going to eat?"

"Anywhere you like."

Well, this is the end of  this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it

Below is the cast in this chapter.

Zion Thae | Divya Wang

Giorgio Sultan

*Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, follow and tell a friend*

See you in the next chapter!!

-A.J. Pharaoh