End

The next year, Jimin started dating, Jin got married, and I kept training.

TaeHyung became more protective over me, but I made sure that we wouldn't be seen in public together. We tried to hang out as much as we could, but with his schedule and my newly started training, time was limited.

I debuted with a new girl group and because of BTS's name bringing in a lot of fans, we were Super Rookies. I became best friends with all the girls in my group and got along with them blissfully.

After a year passed, TaeHyung finished the drama he was shooting and was heavily "shipped" with the girl in the drama. I can't say it didn't hurt my feelings.

During the final press meeting about the drama, TaeHyung suddenly made a comment that was unexpected and unwarranted.

"I'm dating." He said, before walking off the stage.

The media went wild, searching far and wide for any hint of dating. News flew around about every single girl he had ever come ever 10 feet in the range of.

He came to my dormitory that night and proposed to me in front of all the girls.

"Listen, there's nothing in the world that I want more than you. Nothing can ever replace you. If you were gone, I would be too. Please, spend the rest of your life with me. I will make you the happiest girl alive." He cried and proposed on one knee.

None of my group members knew I was dating him, so when he proposed some of them screamed and some passed out.

I stood there in shock trying to absorb what was happening. Of course, I accepted and we got married and went public about the wedding.

The fans were unwilling to accept me at first. They sent horrifying things to the company and boycotted my group's concerts and events.

TaeHyung took things into his own hands. He started a live stream and then invited me over. He showed the ARMY how happy he was with me and even cried when talking about all the things I was going through.

His tears made mine and all the fan's tears leak too. Eventually, the fans accepted TaeHyung's happiness as their own and continued to support him and me.

And that's how our story started... and continued.

I can't say I know much about the future, but I can tell you that TaeHyung will always be a part of it.

—————— MoonByul—————