Fight

[recap:]
He brought his left hand toward my face. I flinched, shutting my eyes right. He placed his hand softy against my cheek. I opened my eyes, he slid his hand from my cheek and towards my lips.

His thumb slowly caressed my lips before moving it down under my chin and pulling my face up.
———————————————————————

I didn't want to, but I feel into his gaze. I shut my eyes again, hoping for him to not do anything or maybe... to do something.

Even I myself didn't know what I wanted from this. Regardless, what happened was something that wasn't included in either of my options.

TaeHyung snuck his hand to the back of my head and pulled down my wig which released all of my hair from its prison under it.

TaeHyung, half expecting this exact result and half shocked by this exact result, stepped back with my wig in his hand.

I panicked, clasping my flowing hair. I looked up at his eyes, seeing nothing but content in them.

I ran at him, reaching for my wig. He pulled the wig above his head, holding it higher than nature would allow me to reach.

"TaeHyung-sshi, this isn't funny. TaeHyung-sshi, give that back please." I stayed polite.

I reached up, grabbing his one arm with both my arms but he didn't budge. I repeated "TaeHyung-sshi" over and over again until frustration took me over.

"OPPA!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Give it back!!!"

TaeHyung's eyes grew shocked again and his face grew red. His arm lost power in shock and I took the chance to get my wig back.

"Seriously Oppa, why are you so mean?" I tried to stuff all my hair under the wig again but before I could, TaeHyung grabbed my wrists and pushed me down against the couch.

This sent me back to when we celebrated my birthday, the momentous day I loved. This time, everything was different.

There I was, arms pinned to the couch and unable to move. TaeHyung day on my legs and rendered them useless. Is it bad that I didn't mind?

"What are you doing?" I asked while struggling under him for freedom.

"Who are you?" He asked back, ignoring my question. "I'm not letting you go unless you tell me exactly who you are. Who sent you here? Are you a spy?"

Questions shot at me like bullets. I can't answer these. I shouldn't answer these. I won't answer these.

"I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING!!!" I yelled, still struggling like a worm under him.

"DON'T MAKE ME BREAK YOUR PRECIOUS WATCH!!!" He yelled back.

I gasped and paused in my squirming. We both took a breath and calmed down.

"Who are you?" TaeHyung asked again, in a soft deep voice.

I gulped.
—————————————
[TaeHyung POV] Secret
The "new manager" came to all my events, but the sight of (him... or her?) confused me.

I knew he was faking or was he? I needed to figure this out once and for all.

"You know what HongBin? I need you to help me with practice tonight. Come over to my apartment with me after this schedule." I smiled, incredibly pleased by the look on HongBin's face. Flustered, confused, cute.

I lifted HongBin's face, bringing it closer to mine. When I grabbed it, HongBin's cheeks squished together in the most adorable way.

I held in my desire to hug her and continued my bullying.