Wait For Me

Recap:
The glares were extra strong today. I did my best to ignore them, but I could feel them burning through me.
———————————————————
[DISCLAIMERRR]
The next few parts will contain topics like murder, depression and such. If you are sensitive to such topics, please don't read those parts! Don't worry, I'll put a disclaimer every time.

I fell a few times and during lunch break and someone decided that locking me in the practice room would be incredibly funny. It really wasn't.

At 11 PM, after the whole day of practice was over, I was starving. I couldn't wait til TaeHyung got here so we could go eat something!

TaeHyung was waiting for me outside the practice room. I exited before the other girls so that they couldn't lock me in again. I ran to him excitedly.

"Oppa!! You're here!" I smiled for the first time all day, "Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving!"

TaeHyung responded but very slowly. His words seemed lagging. His eyes were a little dazed. They looked glazed over.

He was holding a soda can. My 12 years of college and med school kicked in. I grabbed the can and poured the contents into a napkin that was in my pocket.

Like I guessed, inside the soda was some sort of white powder. He had been drugged.

I swung his arm over my shoulder and slowly pulled him over to an empty practice room. I turned on the light and made him sit on one of the couches.

His footsteps were stumbled, he walked in strange lines.

"Oppa, don't move. okay? I'm going to go get someone who can help. Wait for me." I pulled out my phone and called 119. I told them that he had been drugged. I ran downstairs and went to the small doctor's office on the second floor.

I got the doctor and we went upstairs together. I didn't know if it was a drug or poison but I wasn't planning on taking any risks.

We went upstairs, I ran in front of the doctor, hurrying to get to TaeHyung. When I walked inside, the light was turned off... I was positive that I had turned it on when I made TaeHyung come in here...

Before I could reach for the light, a dark silhouette swished by. The person ran fast, the speed made the hood of their jacket fall off their head. Under the moonlight of the open window, I saw details that were once hidden under the hood. Short blonde hair that looked almost silver under the moonlight. Although the person had a small frame, they looked strong. The short hair indicated a man... maybe? The moonlight also revealed a strange tattoo on the person's neck, just under where their hair stopped. A planet? The sun?

"Who... who are you?" I asked the person in the dark, squinting and trying to get a better look. The person didn't turn around, instead, he pulled up his hood and jumped out the window.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" I screamed from across the room and ran over to the window. My steps were stopped by a splish. A splish?

I looked down, my eyes widening with horror. I let out a scream so horrified, I scared myself. I fell to my knees. The lights suddenly turned on and the doctor ran over to me.

"O-O-O-Op...Oppa..." tears dripped down my cheeks, I reached my shaking hands towards the body lying in blood.

"O-Oppa... what is this Oppa... what's going on... wh-why are you like this?"

Blood was trailing down the side of TaeHyung's chest and he was holding it with one arm. His breath was slow and his eyes hazy.

I held up his head close to my chest. "OPPPPAAA" I squealed. My heart stopped beating, I could hear only a ringing in my ears. My fingertips went cold and numb. I gasped for air through my tears. "OPPPAAA WHO HURT YOUUU?!? WH-WHY ARE YOU THE ONE WHO'S HURT!?! THIS CAN'T BEEEEE!!! THIS CAN'T BEEE."

After checking his pulse and breath, the doctor ran back downstairs to get his supplies. And in the meantime, the EMT had shown up. After they took him in the ambulance, the doctor brought me to the hospital in his car.

The car ride was incredibly hazy. Breathing was hard. Understanding the situation was hard. W-why is this happening?

TaeHyung was immediately taken into the surgery room and the doctors gave him a four-hour surgery. I waited outside the operation room crying. 

Oppa... Oppa... You have to survive. You can't leave. There's so much left for us to do.

That night, the doctors moved him to a room and I stayed by his side the entire time. I don't remember when I fell asleep, I only remember waking up. I was covered in blood, my head hurt and my heart stung.

The other BTS members had shown up, panicked and all.

"TAEHYUNGGGG!! KIM TAEHYUNGGGG!! WHAT IS THIS? NOOO WHYYY??"

-----------------------------

I mean no harm to TaeHyung-ie~ This is merely for the sake of plot! Please don't hate me too much >n<