After a couple of minutes, a knock came from my door. I opened it and embraced Harry with a hug then kissed him on the lips. I continue kissing him passionately and pulled him inside the room and shut the door behind him, still not breaking the kiss. What he doesn’t know is I’m snatching his phone from his pocket during our kiss..

Until I felt him pushes me lightly.

“ohkay” he said once the kiss break while catching some air.

“thanks for coming over”

“So what do you wanna do?” he asked.

“ummm…. I’m actually craving for coffee from starbucks, can you please…ummm maybe buy me some?” I asked, giving him a puppy dog eyes that he can’t resist.

“ok sure, let’s go” 

“no. I mean maybe ‘YOU’, just you alone, coz I my feet kinda hurt and we can’t be seen together remember?” I said as I hand quoted the word ‘you’

“ok fine” he said, I saw him roll his eyes as he turn around to face the door. I ignored it and focused on my plan.

Harry already got out of the room. Now it’s time to make the bitch come here.

I texted her using Harry’s phone. 

‘Cambridge Hotel 34th floor room 360, meet me there :]’

I quickly got a reply.

‘Be there in 20, see ya’

“ha. Gullible bitch” I muttered to myself. 

I deleted the text history on his phone then I placed  it in the center table as I focus my attention to my laptop and waited for my plan to work.

The door swung open and there is Harry holding my favorite drink from Starbucks.

“Thank you so much babe” I said as he handed my drink. I’m sitting on the dining room table with my laptop. 

“oh look babe, Milarry is trending” I pretended that I was happy or amused about it.

“cool” he said not even attempting to look, he’s just sitting on the living room, I guess he already got his phone from the center table.

to get his attention I played the video I watched earlier with full volume of the speakers of my laptop.

Harry’s POV

I sitting here in my girlfriend’s couch having a really bored time.

So she made me come in her hotel room to make me buy her a drink? What am I? Her popstar slave?

I was playing a game app at my phone until I heard a familiar voices coming from thedining room.

‘if you were stuck on the plane crash and you could only chose one, who would you chose between Mileena and Caroline?’

I walked into the dining room saw Caroline watching a video. 

Then I recognized the video…..

It was the video of us when we were playing truth or dare last week at the cabin.

When it was my turn, I chose truth and then Liam asked that question.

‘Of Course it’s Mileena’

I stopped and froze when I heard my own words from the speakers of her laptop.

Caroline looked at me with tears starting for fill her eyes, but she doesn’t got the sad expression. She got an angry expression with those tears.