ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴘᴛ. 2

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Maybe he wasn't trying to make Donghyuck jealous. Maybe he was actually enjoying his time more with the hyungs. Of course. He was a little tired of seeing Donghyuck everyday, and so he wanted to spend time with the others. Then that should mean that Donghyuck should give him the space, and allow him to have fun, right?

-

Donghyuck narrowed his eyes on his screen, the light making his face glow a blue colour and making his green feeling even more prominent. Mark tilted his head to the side, poking it into Sicheng's chest and something pulled in Donghyuck's chest, he guessed it was the sharp breath he took, or maybe it was the feeling of his heart being tugged harshly, a strange reminder telling him that Mark had stopped talking to him properly.

The second the door to the dorm opened and Mark entered, Donghyuck called his name out, hoping the desperate tone wasn't that visible and no one had caught on to it. Mark closed the door to the room softly and looked at Donghyuck with confusion, or maybe it was exhaustion of having to see Donghyuck again. But he didn't pay much attention to it, and instead grabbed Mark's arm, pulling him into the bed and wrapping his limbs around him.

"I love you." Donghyuck said, burying his head into Mark's chest, waiting a few moments for a confirmation from the other, but when he didn't get one, he let out a low and shaky breath, before letting sleep take over him.

So maybe Mark didn't love him anymore.

-

"Mark wanna—"

"Sorry Hyuck, I'm kinda busy."

"Ah, that's fine... Taeil hyung! Wanna watch a movie?"

"Mark, I was wondering—"

"I can't speak right now Hyuck, can we talk later?"

"Mark, you and Sicheng hyung—"

"Donghyuck I need to finish this song, alright?"

"Yeah yeah, that's cool."

"Recently, Mark you've been busy—"

"Donghyuck." Mark said, taking his glasses off and turning to Donghyuck, a tired expression on his face, and a hint of anger present in his eyes. "I'm really tired, can we not?"

Donghyuck locked his eyes on Mark's hand, knowing that if he was to look up at the older he wouldn't be able to hold in the tears in his eyes. He knew he was being dramatic, or maybe he wasn't, and Mark was most probably busy, which he very clearly was, and that was the reason he couldn't spend time with Donghyuck.

But what about all the other times. Whenever Donghyuck would come to Mark, who would be tangled up with Jungwoo, and ask him to go out with him somewhere, or what about when Donghyuck would catch Mark staring at another member the same way he used to look at him.

Perhaps, Mark was losing interest.

He most probably was.

And so, Donghyuck nodded, keeping his gaze low, before spinning around and rushing out of the room, the tears in his eyes no longer able to stop and had no choice but to roll down his cheeks. Footsteps followed after him, and he panicked, however immediately relaxed a second later as he remembered that Mark wouldn't chase after him.

He never would.

"Donghyuck..." Doyoung said, wrapping his arms around the younger, patting the back of his head whilst rubbing his arm, hoping to someone comfort the younger. "You know he's just busy, I'm sure he doesn't—"

Want to hurt me by breaking up, Donghyuck finished Doyoung's sentence in his mind, completely ignoring the older, but remaining in the hug not willing to pull away from the other, or else he would probably fall to the ground.

-

"I think we should break up." Donghyuck said with a heavy heart, feeling goosebumps on his arm and he kept his eyes up at the ceiling, not wanting to face the potential relief he might see in Mark's face.

"What?" Mark said, his voice getting muffled by the blood rushing into Donghyuck's ears, and since his face was still below Donghyuck's chin. "What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said." Donghyuck replied, trying his best to not cry, and attempting to blink away the tears by closing his eyes slowly.. "I think we should break up. We don't really spend much time together and whenever we do, we end up getting into a fight. It's not healthy."

It wasn't. Donghyuck would enter the room, sit on Mark's bed, stare at the other with admiration, only to get yelled at for distracting him. But he wasn't exactly the best either. Whenever Mark would randomly place his hand on Donghyuck's thigh, smiling at him sweetly and then say something lovey, Donghyuck's blood would boil, knowing that what Mark was saying was probably not true. He was just doing this to keep their unstable relationship go on.

"But we love each other." Mark said, pulling Donghyuck's face down by force, and stared into his glassy eyes. Donghyuck curled his toes, seeing the way Mark seemed panicked, but it seemed more like he was worried about how Donghyuck would handle it than himself.

"Mark..." Donghyuck sighed, closing his eyes, letting darkness envelope him as he said the next words with a sad and dejected tone. "Only one of us is in love."

Before Mark could say anything, maybe protest and tell Donghyuck he was in love - a lie which Donghyuck didn't want to hear - he got up and pushed himself out of the bed, vision blurring as more tears ran down his cheeks.

Ignoring the way Doyoung shot him a look, Donghyuck ran into his room, pushing away Jaehyun who wanted to comfort him, before falling down onto his bed, bringing the blanket up to his head and attempting to quiet down his sobs, although everyone in the dorm could hear him.

He should've done this earlier. If he did, Donghyuck could've escaped the horrible feeling he had right now, and what he had gone through for the past few months. If only he broke up with Mark before their relationship got this bad. Perhaps, they could've remained friends.

But now, they had nothing left.

Other than one broken heart, or maybe two but Donghyuck doubted that.