The mission to round 3

Start from the beginning

Yang: What's with the long face?

Touma: I was hoping to take a break from the whole getting hospitalized trend I seem to be on.

Yang: Pfft, your not going to get hospitalized.

Blake: I'm pretty sure you jinxed him.

Before we could continue we meet are huntsman who we will be shadowing.

Oobleck: Why, hello students! Who's ready to fight for their lives?

TIMESKIP brought to you by Touma reading a horrible book he chose.

After some time we landed at are destination.

Oobleck: Ladies! And gentleman.

Oobleck: You still may be students, but as of this moment, your first mission as Huntresses has begun! From this point forward, you need to do exactly as I say! Do you understand?

The girls nod, but he suddenly looks at Ruby, startling her.

Oobleck: Ruby! I thought I told you to leave all of your bags back at school.

Ruby: But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't.

Oobleck: (To himself) She's not wrong... Very well, Ruby; leave your bag here, we can pick it up upon our return.

Ruby: But I, well uh-

Oobleck: Young lady, what in the world could you possibly have in that bag that could be so important to bring it with...

A dog pop's out of Ruby's bag.

Touma: Did you bring a dog?

Oobleck: Genius!

Touma: How?

Oobleck: Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound, making them excellent companions for a hunt such as ours!

Touma:(mind) Don't people use specifically trained dogs for that.

Blake: So, what are your orders, Doctor?

Oobleck: Ah, yes, straight to the chase; I like it! As you'v been informed, the southeast area has been marked as a recent hot spot for Grimm activity. Now, there are several possible explanations for this behavior, one of which being... Grimm.

We then see a beowolf but Oobleck stop's us from attacking so we can follow it to it's pack.

But then we see the pack and the pack See's us.

We go and fight.

And after a while we beat them all.

After some more fighting we go and set up camp in a old building.

Oobleck came to talk to me.

Oobleck: So, Mister Kamijou. Why do you want to be a huntsman?

Touma:(mind) because of my amnesia I don't know the real reason. All I know is that my father is aperantly responsible. But what is my reason now?

Touma: Being a huntsman let's me help people who need it.

Oobleck: Why do you want to help people?

Touma: Why do I need a reason?

Oobleck: Hmmm...

TIMESKIP brought to you by Touma taking a nap.