believe me, please

Anyone seen the new S11 ep with the 2D animation? It's crazy, haha. I liked the hook at the end of ep 24. It had the whole 'revenge' thing going on and reminded me of my story. Also, I had to make the difficult choice of editing this chapter and uploading it or watching the newest ep of this cool K-drama I found (Vagabond). I choose Vagabond because my mum wanted to watch it with me, so this chapter was uploaded later than I wished. Sorry guys. I'm also having writer's block which sucks; so this chapter isn't as well-made as it should be.

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVELIEST BOY IN THE UNIVERSE: LLOYD GARMADON. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA. HE'S GREAT. I'M GONNA CRY, HE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

'The greatest villains are the ones you never knew were there in the first place.'

I AWOKE TO MY HEAD BEING SLAMMED AGAINST LLOYD'S BACK.
At first I was like, okay, that's weird. But when I heard a growl I almost screamed. I suddenly wished I was still asleep. I didn't know why we were running or what was chasing us, but as I squinted in the distance as vines and trees flew past us, my top priority became surviving. I let out a scream.

"CLIFF!"

It was too late. We went toppling over the side and through some branches and bushes. I went flying off Lloyd's back before landing hard. Lloyd landed on top of me as Harumi landed on top of him. I let out a muffled groan and spit Lloyd's blond locks from my lips. "Get...ovf me!" Harumi was the first to react. She pulled Lloyd off with surprising strength and helped him stand. I coughed and sluggishly forced myself up. I checked my injured arm, lucky to find it okay. 

In my irritated state, I wanted to ask so many questions. 'Where are we? What happened to your arm? Is that a map?' is what I wanted to say, but what came out was total gibberish. "Whee er e? App arm zhat ah map?" Lloyd looked at me as if I were on my deathbed while Harumi looked somewhat satisfied. She suddenly knitted her brows and clasped her hands together. "Perhaps (Y/n) has a concussion. You said we were close to the mask, so why don't we leave her here and come back after?"

I wanted to slap Harumi to the moon. 

"That's not an option. We can't just abandon her here." I was glad my cousin was a considerate person. At least I could count on him. 

My eyes drifted to his right arm worriedly and I slowly met his eyes in question. Lloyd forced a small smile. "I'm fine. Come on, we need to get a move on before it's too late." He pulled me onto his back and continued the trek through the thick brush. Harumi, whom somehow had a dagger, cut through the trees for us. I so badly wanted to speak with Lloyd, to tell him everything, but couldn't bring myself to. 

That girl was his first crush. He loved her. I didn't want to break his heart, I just couldn't. I laid my head on Lloyd's shoulder. The way Lloyd looked at her, the way he sighed when she did something. The poor boy was madly in love.

"It will only hurt him more if you don't tell him the truth. Either let Harumi resurrect your uncle or save Ninjago." said Morro. He was right as usual. He was always right. I let out a small sigh. 

"Stuck in a palace all your life, did'ja ever imagine you'd be stuck in a place like this?" questioned Lloyd. Harumi slashed a few more branches. "Hacking my way through Primeval's Eye? Not so much." She paused for a moment and met eyes with Lloyd. "But to be perfectly honest, I always dreamed to be like you." 

I wanted to call that sweet, but the fact that she was a fake (incoming swear word) bitch didn't compel me to. A smile slid onto Lloyd' face along with a hint of red. I pursed my lips and shook my head. "So according to the map, we're almost to the Black River. We just have to pass this part that reads 'Strangler's Path'."